Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

Anyone remember this baby?

35 posts in this topic

I was at the game for his hat-trick goal, I think he scored just seconds after another Canuck scored so people hadn't even left their feet and I wasn't even watching the play, I was still watching the highlight on the big screen when he scored.

Best game I've ever been to.

If only Keith hadn't knocked him out with a cheap hit...

The bell tolls for thee Keith.

Can't wait till that greasy haired little punk comes back to town.

Why ???...While I sympathize with your feelings..no one did crap then...and I dont remember getting anyone big or tougher in the last 3 months...you planning on hanging out at the Airport ?

Why ???...While I sympathize with your feelings..no one did crap then...and I dont remember getting anyone big or tougher in the last 3 months...you planning on hanging out at the Airport ?

We got Kassian more than 3 months ago. Unless you're talking about him working out... well he lost 20lbs apparently. So no.

As some may know,

my favorite player is Daniel Sedin, he surpassed Pavel Bure for me about 4 years ago.

I've watched the Sedins since their Draft but I truly believe that after the 2007 Finals when Henrik scored that quadruple overtime game winner the Sedins took over.

Sedinry 4 life.