updated roster:

Fleischmann-Weiss-Kessel

Huberdeau-Mueller-Skinner

Bergenheim-Goc-Upshall

Parros-Matthias-4th line plug

Jovanovski - Methot

kulikov (RFA) - Filip Kuba

Mike Weaver-Gudbranson

Looking for decent d-men, and bottom 6 players. Willing to give up draft picks and forwards. Kessel and Skinner are off the table as I have just acquired them.

We really need to start watching NTCs etc. we cant just trade anyone. Ie Campbell has a NTC where he can select 8 teams. It's up to the commish if he thinks Carolina would be in his top 8 teams. GMs really need to know the contracts if their players and whether it not they are cap compliant. The commish shouldn't have to keep looking everything up.

We really need to start watching NTCs etc. we cant just trade anyone. Ie Campbell has a NTC where he can select 8 teams. It's up to the commish if he thinks Carolina would be in his top 8 teams. GMs really need to know the contracts if their players and whether it not they are cap compliant. The commish shouldn't have to keep looking everything up.

Need a 3rd line center and 4th liners.

UPDATED ROSTERS

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

Jordan Staal ($4.000m) / Eric Staal ($8.250m) / Alexander Semin ($7.000m)

Jussi Jokinen ($3.000m) / Tuomo Ruutu ($4.750m) / Kris Versteeg ($4.400m)

Jiri Tlusty ($1.600m) / Tim Brent ($0.750m) / Chad Larose ($1.700m)

Anthony Stewart ($0.900m) / Tim Wallace ($0.700m) / Patrick Dwyer ($0.625m)

Andreas Nodl ($0.845m) /

DEFENSEMEN

Joni Pitkanen ($4.500m) / Brian Campbell ($7.143m)

Tim Gleason ($4.000m) / Joe Corvo ($2.000m)

Justin Faulk ($0.900m) / Jamie McBain ($1.800m)

Jay Harrison ($0.700m) /

GOALTENDERS

Cam Ward ($6.300m)

Brian Boucher ($0.950m)

Justin Peters ($0.538m)

BUYOUTS

Derek Joslin ($0.075m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $67,425,375; BONUSES: $60,000

CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $2,774,625

If you asked Campbell, pick eight teams he's willing to go to, Carolina wouldn't be in his 8 teams; no offence. We just can't trade everyone on our rosters because we don't want them.

Unless we make is a rule that there are no NTCs etc. Then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Care to explain your reasoning? It certainly wouldn't be for family reasons. And I consider carolina to be a cup contender with the staal brothers on the first line and rutuu and versteeg on the second. Not to mention the addition of a pp qb in Brian campbell.

And IMHO Carolina is currently the best team in our division.

I hope in NHL 13, there is a message board inside the league menu, where we can all post, who's on the block and what we are looking for, its going to be tough to constantly communicate through here as there are so many pages with random relevant information spread throughout.

I hope in NHL 13, there is a message board inside the league menu, where we can all post, who's on the block and what we are looking for, its going to be tough to constantly communicate through here as there are so many pages with random relevant information spread throughout.

Lol calm down about a Co-Commissioner. I work graveyard shift I was away for 7 hours I apologize.

I was on the computer basically all day yesterday and then I'm not for 7 hours and you want a co-Commish?

Wait for the trade. The game isn't even out yet.

Edited the OP. Feel free to tell me if I missed something.

My team related:

Devils looking to improve the forward roster. Will give up defense, but not Larsson.

RIght, but it would be nice if I could post up, looking for a big 2nd line winger, etc... sometimes GMs don't know who they want to get rid of until they see a demand they can fill. I guess we could always use the PSN interface, or the signature line of our CDC accounts

Hmm yea I like the idea of the sig because not everyone will have access to their ps3 at all times. If everyone puts their current roster, top prospects and trading block in their sig and maybe even good trading partners this can get even more interesting.

Also don't forget about that gm connected app. Not sure what it's all about but it could be useful.

Archived