Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Rangers, Flames, Minny and Red Wings, are you wanting to play our game? I am online.

with that said,

EVERYONE is OTB, make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably accept it.

Sorry PB. I can only play my game tomorrow. I sent you a message earlier if we had a game against each other, and I never got a reply. Also got games against Edmonton x2, Calgary, and Montreal.

Looking for Montreal, Phili and Tampa, when can you guys play?

EA man... playing Phoenix, up 5-1 in the 3rd, and right as he scores his 2nd goal, it glitches out and drops the game...

I usually don't like to call players out, but wow Rinne with a 60.SV% in a 9-4 loss against Phoenix. Considering the shots were only 23-17 for PHX, Rinne has got to do a better job keeping us in the game. Come on Pekka!

I usually don't like to call players out, but wow Rinne with a 60.SV% in a 9-4 loss against Phoenix. Considering the shots were only 23-17 for PHX, Rinne has got to do a better job keeping us in the game. Come on Pekka!

It's because EA broke the goalies. Anyone can skate into the slot and wrist it top shelf and no goalie can save it. Glitch. It's annoying. OR low blocker side. Can never save it. Glitch. Goalies suck. IF you cannot play defense you're done because everyone exploits these two weaknesses. I believe I am one of the only players in this league who actually takes point shots lol.

Ya my bad I forgot we changed the schedule. Looks like I have a free night, all of my games are done.

Edmonton x2, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal. When do you want to play? I'll be online in a half hour to an hour.

Detriot, I will be online in a couple of hours if you want to play our game then.

Detriot, I will be online in a couple of hours if you want to play our game then.

Yes, I will be online in a couple hours. I want to play as many games as possible.

Still looking to play Montreal and Phili, when will you guys be on??