Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shniper

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Yeah if it fills up today I'll start it up today but if not I'll just start it up tomorrow and those will be computer GMs until someone claims them

Yeah if it fills up today I'll start it up today but if not I'll just start it up tomorrow and those will be computer GMs until someone claims them

Yes we do follow the normal schedule and no you don't have to be on at a certain time you'll have three games to play before I advance the season you'll have to work out a certain time to play with your opponent if people become inactive you will have to play the computer until the position is filled

Can someone explain to me how this game mode works? I am still quite confused about it. Do we follow a real NHL Schedule? Do we have to be on at specific times to play against eachother? What if someone is inactive?

And another thing is people will actully be playing their games themselves. So you can have a team with not as many good players vs a team stacked like the Penguins and they could still very well win. People who are good at NHL in general, will win with any team and I know this from experience.

This thing starts tomorrow!! We are not going have an actually hockey season and this is all i got to look foward too.

And another thing is people will actully be playing their games themselves. So you can have a team with not as many good players vs a team stacked like the Penguins and they could still very well win. People who are good at NHL in general, will win with any team and I know this from experience.

To the Vancouver Canucks Gm: First thing I will do as the Florida Panther's GM is begin negotiations for a trade of Roberto Luongo and Keith Ballard.