Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFastOne21

NHL 13 Freezing on PS3?

12 posts in this topic

So is anyone else having this issue?

So far i have attempted to play 4 games since picking it up this evening and it has frozen every time at some point in the game requiring my PS3 to do a system check for errors and reboot.

Did a search and didnt see any topics. I know it was common in 12...and 11...and 10...never did it cause bad errors on my PS3 though.

Mine doesn't come to full stop, but the game tends to lag even when I am playing offline. It starts moving slowly, then out of nowhere the guy is half way down the ice.

No issues with NHL13. But I was playing NHL12 online a couple of days ago. Everytime I had pressure in the other guy's zone or had an odd man rush the game would start to play like frame-by-frame. As soon as I turned it over, the game ran smoothly and he ended up scoring 3 messed up goals like this? Did I get played?

No issues with NHL13. But I was playing NHL12 online a couple of days ago. Everytime I had pressure in the other guy's zone or had an odd man rush the game would start to play like frame-by-frame. As soon as I turned it over, the game ran smoothly and he ended up scoring 3 messed up goals like this? Did I get played?

menus slow, GM connected VERY slow, one game dropped and slight lag in games. Probably will be like that the first couple of days when everyone is playing like crazy.

I have been booted a few times from EASHL but I am not hard wired so I probably will try that to fix that problem but I have had 2 games freeze when someone hits the pause button.