The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn it

No goal :bigblush:

Oh well. The Buffalo Savres would like to congratulate the Minnesota Wild on their Stanley cup win. We are very proud of our team from going from 19th overall to 2nd. We are proud of Ryan Miller and his Vezina, Hart, and Ted Lindsay trohpies. We are very happy with our team and hope this core can turn into a multiple-time contender.

Seems like all my players went down, after going to the scf :picard:

Wandell 74 - 73

Kaleta 72 - 71

Ehrhoff 87 - 86

Ott 80 -79

All my young guns are developing so slow

Ennis 77 - 80 - 81

Hodgson 78 - 80 - 81

Grigorenko 64 - 66 - 67

I haven't seen my other ones, hopefully schoreders around 78. Lazar better be around 68 too.

Pittsburgh Penguins Roster:

Crosby 96-95

Gerbe 86-87

JML-83-85

Simmonds 84-85

Kennedy 80-81

Fluery 85-87

Kuluda-76-80

Pouliot 58 4 gold

Maatta 59 4 gold

13.4M in CAP space

If I let go of some scrubs and fourth liners then I can make 22.8M free. And I still could make another another 4-6M free after that.

Looks like Letang, Malkin and Gerbe are here to stay!

Ellis was beast with 51 points and a plus 18 on a crappy team. We in Calgary are very proud of his accomplishment and expect him to be a great player and leader in the future. Also congratulations to Minny even tho they are cpu and all the other teams on a great season. See all of you at the draft.

Ellis was beast with 51 points and a plus 18 on a crappy team. We in Calgary are very proud of his accomplishment and expect him to be a great player and leader in the future. Also congratulations to Minny even tho they are cpu and all the other teams on a great season. See all of you at the draft.

I am open to all offers before tonights draft. Not particularly looking to gain picks, but if there's someone on my team you'd like rather than who you have in the same position, I might be worth talking to. Except Campbell, Faulk, Vlasic, O'Reilly or Siemens.

Looking to make some changes to my team. Everyone except Huberdeau, Skinner, Kulikov, Markstrom and Johnson are available (unless I can get upgrades in those positions). Looking for 2nd line RW 83+ mid 20's and 2nd line LW 83+ mid 20's.

So yes my prospects are on the table as well, even Alexandre Daigle *ahem* I mean Shinkaruk but I'm not just going to give him away.

Man I should have gone with Klimchuk (85 overall 19 years old) :(

Jesus, I have $33M in cap space ...

2014-2015 Nashville Predators

R. Umberger ($4.600M) - M. Cammalleri (UFA) - M. Erat ($4.500M)

N. Spaling (RFA) - D. Legwand (UFA) - M. Halischuk ($4.500M)

G. Bourque (RFA) - P. Gaustad ($3.250M) - P. Hornqvist (UFA)

J. Shalla ($0.700M) - C. Smith ($2.000M) - J. Puustinen (RFA)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

J. Bouwmeester (UFA) - S. Weber ($7.860M)

M. Ekholm (RFA) - J. Blum ($3.800M)

R. Josi (RFA) - T. Laakso ($2.450M)

P. Rinne ($7.000M)

C. Pickard (RFA)

Scratches: M. Latta (RFA), C. Butler ($2.300M), K. Klein ($2.900M)

Salary: $45.860M

Buyouts: $0.000M

Salary Cap: $78.525M

Cap Space: $32.665M

Pittsburgh Penguins Roster:

Crosby 96-95

Gerbe 86-87

JML-83-85

Simmonds 84-85

Kennedy 80-81

Fluery 85-87

Kuluda-76-80

Pouliot 58 4 gold

Maatta 59 4 gold

13.4M in CAP space

If I let go of some scrubs and fourth liners then I can make 22.8M free. And I still could make another another 4-6M free after that.

Looks like Letang, Malkin and Gerbe are here to stay!

Butler and Klein on the block. Overstocked w/ young defenseman ...

Question: I have Joonas Jarvinen who progressed to 80 OVR in the AHL. Since he is NOT Waiver eligible, I assume this means I can play him in the AHL for another year and let him progress further. There isn't really any room on my roster for him currently (Ekholm and Josi are clearly superior players despite being 79s). Am I correct in this assumption that I don't need to put him on waivers since he's not waiver eligible?

Question: I have Joonas Jarvinen who progressed to 80 OVR in the AHL. Since he is NOT Waiver eligible, I assume this means I can play him in the AHL for another year and let him progress further. There isn't really any room on my roster for him currently (Ekholm and Josi are clearly superior players despite being 79s). Am I correct in this assumption that I don't need to put him on waivers since he's not waiver eligible?

I was also going to ask this, not since it impacts me, but on general principle since it eventually will. Saying you 'have' to play Klimchuk at 19 is clearly contrary to the spirit of the rule. I'd imagine that you have to make no excuses for sending Non-Waiver Eligible players to the minors, no matter how high they get

Archived