The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, for my complaining about Ryan and Toews, if I sign them to 20m between them, I'll have a projected 10.7m in cap space. Mostly because I have Depres, O'Reilly, Faulk and Elliott lined up at 11.85m a year for the group for the next 7 years (assuming the Dmen accept what they asked for in negotiations)

The Washington Capitals would like to welcome the following first round picks to our organization: first overall pick LW Logan Leetch, 2nd overall pick RW Taylor Tanabe, 4th overall pick D Dennis Vegetti, and 17th overall G Tiny Rissmiller.

We were pleasantly surprised to see both the current development of Leetch (75 overall) and Tanabe (79 overall), we expect big things from both of these players in the near future.

We have confidence that Vegetti and Rissmiller will be impact players down the road but they will need to be developed and that will take some time.

The Washington Capitals would like to welcome the following first round picks to our organization: first overall pick LW Bryan Leetch, 2nd overall pick RW Taylor Tanabe, 4th overall pick D Dennis Vegetti, and 17th overall G Tiny Rissmiller.

We were pleasantly surprised to see both the current development of Leetch (75 overall) and Tanabe (79 overall), we expect big things from both of these players in the near future.

We have confidence that Vegetti and Rissmiller will be impact players down the road but they will need to be developed and that will take some time.

Not officially, but I believe anyone who is exempt from Waivers can go to the minors all the way. But a 24 year old, Waiver eligible 79 on a two-way contract has to be declared, because IRL he'd have to go through waivers to the to the minors.

tl:dr - If they're 77+, and it says Yes under Waivers, you have to declare them if you want to send them to the minors.

Their entry level is always 3 years, 2 way. It's why Justin Schultz couldn't cash in more than he did, and if it wasn't for bonuses, he'd be making less than 950K per season. I think if you're 26 when you sign your first contract, you don't have to follow it, but that means you were drafted, unsigned, then never given an offer again for 8 years.

To Dallas:

Marcus Johansson($1.6M)

SJS 3rd(2014)

To Washington:

NJD 1st(2014)

This is the only trade that didn't go through.

So after the draft you guys have to trade those players that are drafted in those rounds instead of the picks, obviously.

Their entry level is always 3 years, 2 way. It's why Justin Schultz couldn't cash in more than he did, and if it wasn't for bonuses, he'd be making less than 950K per season. I think if you're 26 when you sign your first contract, you don't have to follow it, but that means you were drafted, unsigned, then never given an offer again for 8 years.

Archived