The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 2[Taking Applications]

DollarAndADream

Manual Waivers?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's just really annoying because we've been hyping up this league since July! I thought everyone would have the game in the first week, and the fact that people still don't have the game is ruining it for the rest of us. And the whole "I'm busy" argument just doesn't fly with me. I'm a full time university student on top of working 16 hours a week. I mean it literally takes 10 minutes max to make the trades.

small.png Boston Bruins – /user/86143-87crosby/">87Crosby [PSN: hsedin_33]

small.png Calgary Flames – /user/60319-sidneyraymond/">SidneyRaymond [PSN: SilentSmartie]

small.png Edmonton Oilers – /user/48392-oilrigger89/">OilRigger89 [PSN: viller17]

small.png Ottawa Senators – /user/44502-vintageforever420/">VintageForever420 [PSN: Reefer-Smoker97]

small.png San Jose Sharks – /user/68221-ryankeslord17/">RyanKeslord17 [PSN: Alistair17]

Trades accepted by the trav to announce

To Montreal

Gabriel Landeskog ($3.575m)

Erik Gudbranson ($3.200m)

Mark Olver ($0.600m)

COL 2013 6th

To Colorado

Max Pacioretty ($4.500m)

Simon Depres ($0.840m)

Eric Tangradi ($0.725m)

MTL 2013 2nd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Chicago

Corey Potter (725k)

2013 EDM 3rd

To Colorado

Michael Roszival ($5m)

Andrew Brunette ($2m)

FORWARDS

Thomas Vanek ($7.143m) / Matt Duchene ($3.500m) / Bobby Ryan ($5.100m)

Max Pacioretty ($4.500m) / Tim Connolly ($4.750m) / Jakub Voracek ($4.250m)

Andrew Brunette ($2.000m) / Ryan O'Reilly ($0.851m) / Milan Hejduk ($2.000m)

Drayson Bowman ($0.600m) / Ryan White ($0.688m) Eric Tangradi ($0.726m)

DEFENSEMEN

Tim Gleason ($4.000m) / Lubomir Visnovsky ($5.600m)

Jan Hejda ($3.250m) / Michal Rozsival ($5.000m)

Bryce Salvador ($3.167m) / Justin Faulk ($0.900m)

GOALTENDERS

Tomas Vokoun ($2.000m)

Jean-Sebastien Giguere ($1.250m)

------

CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $8,926,476

Top Prospects: Jack Campbell, Calvin Pickard, Duncan Siemens, Mitchell Heard, Martin Marincin, Stefan Elliott

It's just really annoying because we've been hyping up this league since July! I thought everyone would have the game in the first week, and the fact that people still don't have the game is ruining it for the rest of us. And the whole "I'm busy" argument just doesn't fly with me. I'm a full time university student on top of working 16 hours a week. I mean it literally takes 10 minutes max to make the trades.

League Announcement

The board has made a decision about the Minnesota Wild starting roster. All trades that have been made with the Wild are still valid. There has been one amendment, that was mutually agreed upon by both parties.

To Minnesota:

Braydon Coburn($4.5M)

PIT 1st(2013)

DAL 1st(2014)

Cody Eakin ($637,778)

Grant Clitsome ($1,250,000)

To Dallas:

Zach Parise ($7,540,000)

The cocky thing was just some minor trash talking which is all part of hockey. Nothing meant by it. These are forums and I have the right to voice my frustration. How people take my opinions is really not my problem. You can spazz out as much as you want just like I can voice my opinion as much as I want.

This is more than enough already. He doesn't have his PS3. It's a moot point. As long as you join when you can and get your poop done ASAP, everyone will be fine. We do need to know the status of Ottawa and San Jose, I thought they had the game already, but they haven't been in the thread in a while. And Toronto is in the league but isn't accepting his trades yet. We can get this off the ground soon, but we know we're waiting at least another day or two and there are some teams who are still behind. Not picking on anybody, but if you can, please do, if you can't, at least let us know what the worst-case scenario on your time will be so that we can maybe have someone take control of your team for a day or two and get all your moves made.

Wasn't looking for appreciation, was just getting my point that people are a little busier then just going to school and working 16 hours a week, that seems like a pretty good life.

I would if I could, I don't know about the other's, but my PS is 1500km away from me, and 13 is sitting in it, I'll be home at 7:30 and I'll join right away and get my trades done.

Not trying to start any drama man just mind your own, and it's usually you behind it so who are you to talk, ooo you guys are cocky, ooo you listen here pal, oooo these other GM's not joining yet just doesn't fly with me

This is more than enough already. He doesn't have his PS3. It's a moot point. As long as you join when you can and get your poop done ASAP, everyone will be fine. We do need to know the status of Ottawa and San Jose, I thought they had the game already, but they haven't been in the thread in a while. And Toronto is in the league but isn't accepting his trades yet. We can get this off the ground soon, but we know we're waiting at least another day or two and there are some teams who are still behind. Not picking on anybody, but if you can, please do, if you can't, at least let us know what the worst-case scenario on your time will be so that we can maybe have someone take control of your team for a day or two and get all your moves made.

Yeah, I work 6 days a week. On top of that I find time to go out with friends and whatnot. I sleep 8 hours a day too.

Also I run this league, which is more work than some may think. I'm also in a couple fantasy leagues.

I'm a pretty committed EASHL player as well.

small.png Boston Bruins – /user/86143-87crosby/">87Crosby [PSN: hsedin_33]

small.png Calgary Flames – /user/60319-sidneyraymond/">SidneyRaymond [PSN: SilentSmartie]

small.png Edmonton Oilers – /user/48392-oilrigger89/">OilRigger89 [PSN: viller17]

small.png Ottawa Senators – /user/44502-vintageforever420/">VintageForever420 [PSN: Reefer-Smoker97]

small.png San Jose Sharks – /user/68221-ryankeslord17/">RyanKeslord17 [PSN: Alistair17]

Archived