Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lui's Knob

The worst player ever to suit up as a Canuck...

192 posts in this topic

The Mathieu Schneider thing didn't go over too well

I know Mason Raymond is definitely not the worst canuck ever, but nobody has ever had me constantly pulling my hair out and yelling at the TV during games as bad as him. His falling, bad decision making, lack of production besides one year is utterly frustrating. I think what makes me more upset is I used to have such high hopes for him and that I see so much potential in him that is wasted by awful plays time and again. Just doesnt seem to have the IQ.

Ian Kidd....D-man that had a bit of a bidding war for his services ....what a bust! couldn't skate in jr. certainly not in the NHL

Bill LaForge Ok not a player but the worst coach ever

Marco Sturm....WTF was that about??

Patrick Coulombe was pretty awful. -6 in 7 games, got sent down to the Moose and had 9 points -9 in 44 games before getting delegated to the ECHL where he became the MA Bergeron of that league (second rate offensive dman with no size or defensive ability). His best pro offensive output was 12 goals, 34 points in the ECHL. Not very good for a pure offensive defenseman who weighs 165lbs.

Ian Kidd....D-man that had a bit of a bidding war for his services ....what a bust! couldn't skate in jr. certainly not in the NHL

Bill LaForge Ok not a player but the worst coach ever

Marco Sturm....WTF was that about??

I've only been a Canuck fan since 2000, so not well versed on most of the obscure players before then. However, as a disappointing player and not so much the 'worst' player, I'd have to go with Jan Bulis. He had decent seasons with Montreal, and it just seemed like he would fit well.

He was memorable for the 'piggy back' moment, that was all. I still remember watching that and immediately going, "What the hell is he thinking? What a goof!"

Jan Bulis jokes will always be funny. Always. I can't remember a Canuck who so constantly and consistently infuriated me. Easily the worst Canuck ever.

Mason Raymond says hello :)

Taylor Pyatt