The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Autograph IDs

CanucksYYC

Hey CDC,

So last year I got my Canucks flag signed by a ton of the team when I went to one of the games in Calgary.

However, I don't remember or know who's who on my flag. You can eliminate Luongo, Kesler, and Henrik cause they all signed other things I had on me. These would only be from the 2011-2012 group. If someone could make a labelled version of these pictures it would help me a ton!

This is pic one... I'll post the 2nd right after.

iw1zb4.jpg

Well the ones with clearly written numbers are pretty easy. There's Raymond (21), Edler (23) and Bieksa (3) on the first one and Malhotra (27), Burrows (14) and Lapierre (40) on the second one. The one on the far right of the first one is Byron Bitz (34).

Hey CDC,

So last year I got my Canucks flag signed by a ton of the team when I went to one of the games in Calgary.

However, I don't remember or know who's who on my flag. You can eliminate Luongo, Kesler, and Henrik cause they all signed other things I had on me. These would only be from the 2011-2012 group. If someone could make a labelled version of these pictures it would help me a ton!

iw1zb4.jpg

True story. I went to a BC Lions training camp once and all the players lined up. We walked the line and got stuff signed and the kid in front of me asked pretty every player who they were. One dude just said, "here, I'll write it down for you." and just wrote an X. I laughed so hard!

It has nothing to do with the OP but at least you didn't do that.

Hey CDC,

iw1zb4.jpg

In fairness to them, it was FREEZING out when I got this done and I had issues juggling the sharpie, flag and holding it for them.

I'll share this story...

So I brought my Henrik jersey to get signed in case he stopped. I see a twin come out, and I'm like "SEDIN" and he comes over and I have to then ask him which one he is. It's Hank. I then ask him to sign my jersey and he says "Sure" and I then stupidly take the lid of the sharpie off with my teeth cause it was too cold to take off my gloves etc, then put on the end of the sharpie and hand it to him. He stares at the sharpie and I'm like... "Oh... errrr". Awkward.

In fairness to them, it was FREEZING out when I got this done and I had issues juggling the sharpie, flag and holding it for them.

I'll share this story...

So I brought my Henrik jersey to get signed in case he stopped. I see a twin come out, and I'm like "SEDIN" and he comes over and I have to then ask him which one he is. It's Hank. I then ask him to sign my jersey and he says "Sure" and I then stupidly take the lid of the sharpie off with my teeth cause it was too cold to take off my gloves etc, then put on the end of the sharpie and hand it to him. He stares at the sharpie and I'm like... "Oh... errrr". Awkward.

Archived