The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My understanding is that the CPU does a physical sim of each day between July 2nd and July 15th. So, Rutkowski has been given an offer and will likely accept it overnight, with the 7th day for you to decide falling somewhere in the middle. It appears to be a shortcoming in EAs programming and, as usual, kind of trash. It's why we have weird reports of people saying they were never even notified of an offer sheet against their player.

The Buffalo Sabres are proud to announce that he finally re-signed ALL our wanted players, just in time:

Joe Morrow, 8 years

Steven Shipley, 4 years

Jhonas Enroth, 3 years

Marcus Foligno, 2 years

Johan Franzen, 1 year

Andreas Athansiou, 1 year

Mikhail Grigorenko, 1 year

We have also signed our first round picks of the past three years:

Niklas Skroder

Randy Cogliano

Viktor Tolpeko

We hope there 3 young men can become stars in our system.

Detroit is deeper at Center now (Eller 83, Laich 83, Henrique 82, Jankrok 82 3.5*)

We are looking to move Henrique while he still holds value OR move Brooks Laich for cheap.

Both of these players are valuable pieces. The asking price is defense. We have none.

---

PROPOSAL FOR FUTURE DATE:

Also, the FA crop is absolute crap. No way would Jeff Petry be demanding that much.

As this league carries on and on it's gonna be hard to keep things fun. I was wondering if after a few more seasons, like 10 or 15, we could do like another league with the same system and people, all picking new teams.

Could be like, "CDC SIM Connected: RELOADED"

Sure, I could be saying this in part cause I have the worst team overall since we started... but this would be kinda fun.

I mean, we see how certain players develop, etc.. now we can try again in a fresh league with all of us in it.

Person A would rethink their approach as they pick a new team, and Person B may not want to deal that 4* prospect cause they saw he boomed into an elite superstar. I mean, this league is still priority, but it would be fun.

Thats all guys. Let me know what you think. Maybe Trav could start this down the road if we all feel it is worthy.

Why not just start a second one, and whoever wants to join joins? If you go 12 years, you hurt the teams that wanted to rebuild their way back into the league, and you automatically say that with League B rebuilding isn't worthwhile becauuse we won't get enough seasons. We choose 15 years, and we''re too far into the year to really start another. If you want a second league, make one, I'm sure enough people will want in.

Archived