The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3

DollarAndADream

Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I propose that we keep the playoffs around a little longer. I'll be at work.. like right now. And have come home to see a full round simmed. Also seeing as trav Sims in the weeeee hours of the night, its hard to keep a tab on a lineup and roster before a meaningful playoff push

I would like 1 round a day. Or at least 3 days total. 1 day for round 1, 1 day for round 2 and 1 day for the final 2 rounds since there won't be many teams left. Not only that, but sim 1 week of a round at like 7 or 8 and the final week at 4am or whatever. Asking alot, but it'd be nice to see how our teams are doing and make some line changes accordingly instead of just simming the whole round in one go.

What the hell! The way we have playoffs set up is so bad. They're over before they even begin. You only have one shot to edit your lines and then cross your fingers and hope for the best. We have to do 1 week sims in the playoffs to make it more eventful. 3-4 games at a time kind of thing! And I never even got to watch a game ;(

What the hell! The way we have playoffs set up is so bad. They're over before they even begin. You only have one shot to edit your lines and then cross your fingers and hope for the best. We have to do 1 week sims in the playoffs to make it more eventful. 3-4 games at a time kind of thing! And I never even got to watch a game ;(

I agree with your concept but it will be hard to get teams to be able to go online midday to edit lines when some teams can while others can't.

I dont want to slow the league down by 2 more days when more than half of the people are waiting for 4 days. We'll do a poll.

Everyone is in the same boat, everything is equal, no one deserves an advantage.

My opinion is maybe we should consider slowing down the finals. Everything else is equal for everyone.

The playoffs is what counts for points in the standings and yet it's the most anti-climactic event of the whole season. We're like 2 days ahead of schedule this season after having skipped the RFA signing period and the trade deadline, so why do we have to then further rush through the playoffs?

The way it's set up now, we may as well just sim through to the finals after the trade deadline. It just makes no sense at all. Why do playoffs count for points if we're not even going to be allowed to control our teams during them?

Why didn't anyone answer my question of when the sim was going to happen? It just got simmed with no notice whatsoever. A bunch of guys didn't even get a chance to do their line-ups because they weren't home from work yet.

Archived