The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Dont Want Season Now?

vancouverdepression

You need to show more empathy BB. The thin-skinned folk have been known to break out in a rash at the sight of one emoticon. I am using all my strength not to post one because I don't want to be held accountable for someone being put in such a dire situation.

The rash can become so bad for some that it causes absolute mental havoc. For example, these poor souls simply can't comprehend the fact that Canucks fans can be in contact with Flames fans that will take every opportunity to bash the Canucks success. Weird isn't it...........like the two aren't even allowed to talk to one another, even though some Canucks fans LIVE amongst Flames fans.

The final symptom is when an individual claims to be a Canuck fan but bashes the team and it's fans at every turn.

This rash is a doozy. All because of one little emoticon.

So please BB............take care...............be considerate with your use of emoticons. They can be dangerous little creatures.

The fans should give them a deadline of dec 25 or demand the season be cancelled.then plan to spend vacation and money on something else and here's why.if there's a shortened season the rush to the finish will probably pack the games and eliminate the chance for the kids outside of the cities to go watch a game and that's very wrong.

Archived