The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 4(ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS)

DollarAndADream

Shall we Re-boot the league?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, TB is generally available through PM. A lot of the people who came over from the other league (NYI, CHI, COL, TBL, VAN, MIN and I guess LAK is gone) all used to do our negotiations through Skype, they're not forum regulars so it might just be more a case of not having the time to come to the forums 12 times a day to check the back and forth. Whenever I deal with them, it's through Skype, but if I pm them I tend not to hear for a day or two. So, IDK. Send them offers thru the game and I guess make sure it's good enough not to haggle back and forth? It's not even just them, some teams are impossible to get ahold of (STL, DAL, NYR, PHI, WPG all come to mind)

So, double sim @ 8 and then playoff push, I guess?

Brouwer, Clutterbuck and Barker to make their debut, Harding is in net, vs Vancouver.

This Hedman kid seems very good. 2nd shift, Clutterbuck gets bombed coming around death valley behind the net. Avs PP out of it. Toews scores! His 30th of the year, from Pacrioretty and Larsson! Bobby Ryan takes a charging penalty, but more importantly, my entire top PK line is kept out on the 6 on 5 for 4 minutes. omg. Brayden Schenn strips an exhausted Graovac and puts it top shelf, 1-1 game. 10 seconds left in the period, Barker blocks a shot with his face, goes to Tochkin, it's a 2-1 game going into Intermission. Gary Jones puts in his 20th of the year a few minutes in, Vancouver is all over Harding and they'll be leaving him out to dry if this gets ugly. An ugly hitting from behind penalty from Gagne and Colorado goes on their second power play. Green to Pacioretty to Toews off to the side and it's a 3-2 game with 8 left in the 2nd. Less than a minute later, Galiev passes off to Persson who finds Bailey in almost the same spot, and we're tied! We're at the halfway point of the 3rd, no penalties, no scoring. Hedman is preposterous sometimes. We go to OT, Toews stick breaks as he's looking at an empty net and Gagner gets it in OT for Vancouver. 4-3

The Buffalo Sabres would like to thank Christian, Nick, Joe, Jordan, Fedor, and Dan for what they've all done for this organization, no matter how long or little they've been here. We would like to welcome the multitude of players we are bringing in, and think they can help us in the future.

Calgary is pleased to welcome Hamhuis to the team. his leadership and experience will be huge for us come playoff time. Too bad that adding him lead to the dissapearing of Frk Even tho I have near 4 mill in cap, but we should have the depth to cover for that

Archived