#1 lestwest49

lestwest49

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hey all,

I just recently moved to Ottawa, and was wondering if there is any places to catch games?

I searched the forums and the only topic i came across was:
http://forum.canucks...__+ottawa +bars

However, that link is almost 2 years old and I was wondering if there are any updates to more places to watch!

My internet here is super slow, I have no cable, and I am only here for a few months so I won't be able to sign up for better internet or tv. I even left my jersey/shirts in Vancouver as I didn't expect a season!

Hope there are more Canucks fans here now and hope you guys can help out!

PS. Places in downtown would be appreciated as I live closer to there.

#2 canucksgirl1234

canucksgirl1234

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I recently moved to Ottawa in September as well for school. I'm planning on buying an iPad app so I can catch some of the games so that might be an alternative for you even though your internet might be slow?

Edit: just took a look at the old thread. Don Cherry's seems to be a good place to watch the game for sure. It's by Rideau Street.

Edited by canucksgirl1234, 13 January 2013 - 05:25 PM.

#3 YEGCanuck

YEGCanuck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Checkout the Byward market downtown, there are some sports bars there that will have most of the NHL games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.