The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Security guard in hospital after shooting off penis

dudeone

Security guard in hospital after shooting off penis

Published:

Monday, January 21, 2013

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-01-21/security-guard-hospital-after-shooting-penis

A security guard remains warded under police guard at the San Fernando General Hospital after shooting off his penis in Rio Claro, yesterday. Police said around 8 am they received a call from a resident that a gunshot was heard coming from a parked car. The police responded and found a 33-year-old man slumped behind the steering wheel.

He was bleeding from his groin area and a .38 firearm with four rounds of ammunition was found in his right front pocket. The man, who said he lived in Lopinot, was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital where he remains warded under police guard. Investigators conducted a trace on the man and found out that he did not possess a firearm users’ licence. He is expected to be charged for illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition.

Meanwhile, in a separate incident, police are searching for two men who staged a robbery in Marabella. Investigators said around 1.30 am, Aleem Hosein, 20, and Amar Seelal, 26, both of Marabella were liming at Ramsamooj Street when two men walked up to them and asked for directions.

One of the men then pulled out a gun and robbed the men of two cell phones and $80. The robbers escaped in a waiting white car. Marabella police are continuing investigations.

wow

i guess thats about what i should have expected after reading the thread title and clicking on it... it must have one off 4 times because he was trying to get it out of his pocket after the first shot. think about that one for a bit. ouch!

..nevermind the no more penis part. glad i just ate. thanks.

Archived