The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where does Jensen play after his season ends?

Lui's Knob

He will undoubtedly finish the year with the Wolves. I hope he spends most of next season with the Canucks affiliate where ever that is for his development and adjusting to NA. It would be nice to give him a late season call up while we gear up (hopefully) for another playoffs next season It would be a good time for injury relief. I see no reason to rush him. the organisation imo should bide their time and groom him for Booths spot.

Guest Gumballthechewy

His point exactly. Jensen's not going to play once Kes and Booth come back so Gillis will go out for an NHL vet who can handle 2nd line duties and is big and strong.

v

Jensen, while not being a true powerforward, is a big guy with speed who uses the two in combination to protect the puck, break through defencemen and cut to the net. If he can't cut to the net, then he uses his awesome wrist shot to try and score, or he passes. He's much more dynamic than the one dimensional player you make him out to be, if anything, his speed isn't even his greatest asset, despite being above average for players his size. He's got more potential than anyone we've had in years (Kassian could compete, he's showing a lot more than I think anyone anticipated so far this season) and will likely be playing on the Canucks next season.

Archived