The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler Severely Over-Rated- Do We Really Want Him?

The Dark Knight

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think a lot of people quite understand his situation. In my opinion he realistically won't be as goodhe as he was when he scored 40 goals.

My reason is dedicated to his surgeries, you have to take into consideration he hasn't just had one surgery; he's had multiple. A person who's had their body surgically tampered with (cut open and re-tooled) will never be the same. It won't ever feel the same when he puts weight on that part of his body. The force he was once able to dispense prior to his surgeries was his capability, but now...no he won't feel the same.

I like Kesler, the only thing I can hope to believe in, is adrenaline and the playoffs. If he's got some steel and a serious chip on his shoulders in the playoffs he can fight through the pain. If not he needs to go. Just put yourself in the same situation it's gotta be f#@%ed

I don't think a lot of people quite understand his situation. In my opinion he realistically won't be as goodhe as he was when he scored 40 goals.

My reason is dedicated to his surgeries, you have to take into consideration he hasn't just had one surgery; he's had multiple. A person who's had their body surgically tampered with (cut open and re-tooled) will never be the same. It won't ever feel the same when he puts weight on that part of his body. The force he was once able to dispense prior to his surgeries was his capability, but now...no he won't feel the same.

I like Kesler, the only thing I can hope to believe in, is adrenaline and the playoffs. If he's got some steel and a serious chip on his shoulders in the playoffs he can fight through the pain. If not he needs to go. Just put yourself in the same situation it's gotta be f#@%ed

Archived