The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

What-the-fu*k did I just read?

:picard:

You mean to tell me you went to go use the bathroom midway through the game? Not even midway through, literally 2 mins left in the game? Considering it's set for 6 min periods, that's 45 seconds left in the game....and you decided that was the necessary time? To be honest, if that was me, I'd piss myself, if I was at that point.

There is no way I can force Vancouver to play game 5, or whatever again. That is your fault, 100%! Perhaps it would have been classy of Van to not do anything once he noticed you weren't moving; however, he is not to know what you are doing so we cannot blame him.

Now, I have to go online and remove you just for he can sim...why the fu*k couldn't you do this last night?

Can we please be a little more mature here?

SCF will be Vancouver vs Ottawa, I will sim tonight; once Van confirms his victory. Which means Friday night will be the Sim.

Depending on the situation, it maybe extended to Saturday afternoon, but my intent is to have the draft Saturday night.

P.S.

Have a replacement for Pitts :emot-parrot:

Less than 2 days to replace him.

B)

Here's an idea but only 10 people could watch the finals but better than nothing.

Whoever wants to watch the games join either OTT or VAN as a player and when me and van play you guys can position lock as CO which is just watching. But this would mean whenever me and VAN play you guys gotta be ready pretty sure we wouldn't wanna wait. Thats the only way I can think of you guys watching

Archived