The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

^ yeah haha

And if you guys are going to finish tonight, I don't even know if I can play the SC, That would suck and be a waste of a season and that gay to just hand over the cup and not even challenge one of you, I hope that doesn't happen but it could.

Doesn't really matter to me. We do have rules though.. and given what just happened with Pits I'd suggest we stick with them and if you're inactive for 2 days = kick. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to have ever kicked him and would have avoided all of this unnecessary bs that bombarded our thread, just my 2 cents. STICK TO THE SCHEDULE.

Just like I wasn't able to play my games against Columbus before the SIM, so instead of making everyone wait I had to get my buddy to play for me. He ended up getting killed lol. but I could care less.

Sorry folks but I think we should stick with the schedule. JP is very active and it sucks that he cannot play his games because the other two are slow...but they are still within their time, so I will not say much.

Yes, if you're not active for two days without AI set, I will remove you. It's just the rules. I removed Pitts because of that rule, I removed him from the League because he was rude and childish and I'd rather not have that in my League.

This means this weekend will be the off-season. I'd ask people be active. Considering I will have to give up a lot of my weekend to make sure I can sim every couple hours.

Archived