The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

Come on guys is someone going to get mad and say thats enough of this.I dont want to hear we did some good things or had a bad bounce guess what you lost thats not good.This was for first place where is the passion the determination the heart ?Somebody in that room take control and stop this .A.V days are numbered

Guest Gumballthechewy

If Garrison put half his shots on target, we might have got some rebounds and got a couple more goals.

I don't know how someone could have scored 16 goals in the NHL with that bad of aim.

I honestly think the canucks just don't have that mojo anymore of being that team who knew they would win ever game they played. I think this season should be a write off and maybe re-tool our topsix in the summer. I feel with maybe a trade or two we could maybe salavage this season and could have a playoff run nuts that's a huge what if..

Players out

Booth

Ballard

Luongo/Schnider

Malholtra

Go into the summer with the mindset to grab a forward that could be productive with a shoot first center. We need someone who could replace Malholtra for our 3rd line who can win faceoffs and have a solid twoway game. Also with Ballard gone maybe use that money to pick up a defenceman that could replace what Erhoff brought to the table unlikely but maybe someone who can come close.

Well you'd think with the outrage with the FANBASE and the media scoffing and pretty much writing it off that the aquilinis must be putting some pressure on gillis.... I'm sure they don't want to see $ales go down...

I expect some sort of action....

The one thing I can never wrap my head around is that its cool to throw Edler, Juice, Raymond, Schneider, Ebbs, AV. MG, Don Cherry, Oprah Winfry and everyone else on earth under the bus.

But God forbid.

If Luongo lets in a few week goals you are a dirty filthy troll, for questioning his elite status.

I don't think he was the reason we lost, but then again, he isn't the reason we won either.

Archived