The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Chicago Wolves @ Houston Aeros - 4/5/13, 5:05PM PST

NuxFan09

The Haydar line is just awful defensively. Gordon is a good two way player but both Sterling and Haydar are one dimensional offensive players at the AHL level. Every game I watch/listen to, I notice the Haydar line seems to give up the most quality chances against.

The Haydar line is just awful defensively. Gordon is a good two way player but both Sterling and Haydar are one dimensional offensive players at the AHL level. Every game I watch/listen to, I notice the Haydar line seems to give up the most quality chances against.

Seems like Blomstrand is getting a ton of ice time. Good news for us Canucks fans: the Wolves coaching staff are obviously fans of this guy. Looking like the Blomstrand-Lain-Longpre line is the 3rd line, while Rodin-Kattelus-Davies is the 4th, in this game anyway.

That didn't take long. Zucker took his time, took the shot, and scored.

3-1 Aeros.

Climie isn't looking so invincible lately. Coach Arniel seriously needs to consider getting Cannata in more game action, not just once in 3 games in 3 nights situations.

Aeros score again. This time it's a wrap around goal by Dan DaSilva. Now Climie has been pulled and Cannata enters.

4-1 Aeros.

Now the Schroeder line answers the call again and Sweatt scores! Schroeder should get another assist.

4-2 Aeros.

You just gotta love how Schroeder doesn't waste any time in making an impact for the Wolves when sent down. Twice in a row now that he's been re-assigned to Chicago and responded brilliantly. With the NHL experience under his belt this year, I think he's officially made the leap to a top tier impact player at the AHL level.

Archived