The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fire Kelly Sutherland... I invite you to like and get this rolling

platotld

Sutherland maybe (for reference notice the MAYBE) lost us the game. Had nothing to do with the series. we lost the series ourselves. Wish you the best with your facebook campaign to fire a ref. Refs are like a union, you cant get rid of one without getting rid of all, which in hindsight is a fantastic idea. Start that facebook page and you'll get my support

it makes me embarrased to be a canuck fan and being lumped in with all these fans that cry about refs and consipracy theorys ....just because our players are cry babys doesnt mean the fans have to be.

While you are right, if you have ever played hockey at any level, one of the keys to hockey is momentum. Nothing zaps momentum and spirit like an unjust judicator.

Why did we only see flashes of what the Canucks, as a team, were capable of? Answer: Because as they would grind towards building a momentum shift in their favor, they would be penalized for an infraction that the Sharks would have gotten away with.

I don't know how the Canucks as a group felt about it, but if it was me I would have been pretty damn demoralized by the fact that there was obviously two sets of rules in the game (one for the SJS and one for the Canucks) and unfortuately it didnt favor the Canucks.

Archived