The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lack as solid as they come

Guest Cuporbust2

Ugli... I'm loving Eddie like everyone else, but it's a little ridiculous comparing his stats to Lu's after 8 starts. Come back when he's played 779 games.

Way too soon to tell although there has been some impressive play on his part. Sadly he needed at least one more save last night and didn't! Looked bad on the third goal in particular. If that was Roberto that played great early in the game and let those last two in these bords would be lit up with posters wanting his head!

Bump.

Like I've said many times before regarding Schneider and now Lack... it's not the same being a starter. While Lack is still playing pretty good as the starter in Lu's absence, his shiny stats have fallen dramatically. He's allowed 4, 4, 4, and 5 goals in his last 4 starts.

We've seen him flopping, give up soft goals, late period goals, and goals in quick succession... all the things Lui is criticized for. Yet there's no criticism. Why? Because it's undeserved... for Lack or for Lu.

Totally Agree!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cuporbust2

Lack has been the only thing to be happy about lately. The team has been noticing his big saves and seems to be the only thing injecting a little life into them.

Higher post count, higher horse. Just ask Elvis.

Lacks been great, I hope they start using him more regardless of having back to back games.

Post counts are a joke. I have another account that has well over 8000 posts and I don't even use it anymore.lots of newbies know more about hockey then the high post counts

Bump.

Like I've said many times before regarding Schneider and now Lack... it's not the same being a starter. While Lack is still playing pretty good as the starter in Lu's absence, his shiny stats have fallen dramatically. He's allowed 4, 4, 4, and 5 goals in his last 4 starts.

We've seen him flopping, give up soft goals, late period goals, and goals in quick succession... all the things Lui is criticized for. Yet there's no criticism. Why? Because it's undeserved... for Lack or for Lu.

Lack is .919 since Lou went down (including the disaster against the Ducks) and has played all but one of the team's second-of-back-to-back-games IIRC. Soft goals? Find me one.

Let's just hope Hamhuis is thru with all of scoring on his own net for awhile.

Gheez! And - I wonder if Lu tweeted anything about that...since they will be Team-Canada teammates for the Olympics in Sochi...that is - unless Hammer gives 'em more cause to have his invitation rescinded. Pick up the slack - Hammer! Forgive him Eddy!

Archived