The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Update: Long Term Ceasefire Reached in Latest Gaza War

DonLever

A producer getting their knickers twisted over politics. Wonder if he went through business school like I did to understand that putting politics in his line of work is bad business.

I mean, I fully expect actors/actresses to say what they think, clearly Hollywood is full of people who wish to use their status for whatever means suits them, but Voight is right, as much as it pains me to say.

Most of the media execs and hollywood execs are Jews or Israeli, including some of the top government officials in the white house. People wonder why US keeps supporting Israel, its because there are many Israeli supporters in top ranking positions in US and they have a lot of influence, especially with the way they control the media.

"illegal". Has anything Hamas done been legal?

Not to mention what is going on next door with ISIS, who is a very similar group to Hamas. Do you honestly think the Israeli public is going to look at that, look at the tunnels, look at Hamas' statements and not strike back.

So your rationale for israels actions is hamas's actions, that hamas's illegal acts justify israels illegal acts.

Archived