The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rocket League [PC/PS4]

I haven't seen many bad things in the chat. I'm on PS4 though so I suppose PS4 people probably don't type as much. I always just use the automated messages.

It's actually cross-play so you are playing against both PC and PS4 players.

Just played back to back games with 2 of the top players as my teammate. Aerials everywhere... we scored at least 12 goals in both games.

One was Stoney who is 2nd place in unranked wins with 655. 2365 goals. Number 1 globally on the ranked 3v3

Just played back to back games with 2 of the top players as my teammate. Aerials everywhere... we scored at least 12 goals in both games.

One was Stoney who is 2nd place in unranked wins with 655. 2365 goals. Number 1 globally on the ranked 3v3

I'm so freakin' bad at aerials.

Yeah, I know it's cross-play. I just haven't played PC players that much. Even when PC guys are in my games they don't chat much.

• 7 months later...
11 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Pretty much. Out of all of my PS4 games, I've played Rocket League the most by a huge stretch.

Rocket league is pretty much the only game I have time to play during the school year. Short games are great for me to jump into between schoolwork.

I heard PS4/PC crossplay is coming soon. Maybe we can play a few matches together then :)

10 hours ago, jdatb said:

Rocket league is pretty much the only game I have time to play during the school year. Short games are great for me to jump into between schoolwork.

I heard PS4/PC crossplay is coming soon. Maybe we can play a few matches together then :)

Well, there already is PC/PS4 crossplay. There has been since launch.

I'm assuming that you mean real crossplay with parties and stuff, which there isn't yet.

Xbox is the one who doesn't have any crossplay at all.

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm assuming that you mean real crossplay with parties and stuff, which there isn't yet.

yeah I meant party play and stuff, sorry. Hopefully we'll get it soon.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone still play Rocket League? I've been playing it for a while and actually been picking it up more and more as I've improved. I'm playing on PC and considering the use of a controller, since I've heard that using a keyboard and mouse somewhat limits what you can do at a technical level.

On 3/17/2016 at 8:30 PM, DollarAndADream said:

On 3/17/2016 at 9:48 PM, jdatb said:

yeah I meant party play and stuff, sorry. Hopefully we'll get it soon.

Xbox One has cross play with PC since I've played against players who use - and _ in their names which aren't XBL characters. Also their names exceeded 15 which is the max length of an Xbox GT. 

But PS4 also has cross play with PC so I dont really know how that works.

It'd be nice if they cross played together. Could have saved me $15 from having to buy it on XBO as well.

Edit: Didn't know this was bumped so I apologize, I just saw the 17/2016 on your comments and assumed it was yesterday.

Archived