The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yo whatchu listening to homie g? (HipHop)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

im gunna listen too it ina sec, but i still like some of icecubes tunes, rap beefs are weird, almost like the biggie and tupac one, still listen too both.

No doubt. I enjoy plenty of songs by both sides. 

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

also you ever listen too D.I.T.C?, or any of the members in it?

Yeah I like some of Lord Finesse and the early work of Fat Joe for sure. 

Edit: OH and I love plenty of OC's work. 

Edited by RRypien37
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Yeah I like some of Lord Finesse and the early work of Fat Joe for sure. 

Edit: OH and I love plenty of OC's work. 

f**king rights, alot of the other members got good stuff too, but didnt see any Big L in there lol, but yeah i like the fat joe - $&!# is real (remix) think it might be Dj premier? edit, you posted that lol. didnt listen too it first. 

Edited by TNucks1
2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

f**king rights, alot of the other members got good stuff too, but didnt see any Big L in there lol, but yeah i like the fat joe - $&!# is real (remix) think it might be Dj premier?

Wow completely forgot about Big L. Yeah I love most of Big L's work. Pretty much every song on Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous is amazing. 

Street Struck is my all time favorite.

Edited by RRypien37
1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

Wow completely forgot about Big L. Yeah I love most of Big L's work. Pretty much every song on Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous is amazing. 

Street Struck is my all time favorite.

yeah man i love everything by him, one of my favorites and same with lord finesse, thats why i got it as my picture lol, you digg pharcyde at all?

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

yeah man i love everything by him, one of my favorites and same with lord finesse, thats why i got it as my picture lol, you digg pharcyde at all?

Sure do. 

Drop

Passin' me by

Runnin 

Let it go

are my all time faves. Any other recommendations from them?

Just now, RRypien37 said:

Sure do. 

Drop

Passin' me by

Runnin 

Let it go

are my all time faves. Any other recommendations from them?

mmm, sure you've listened too them before lol, you listen too any herb mcgruff, destined to be album also herb mcgruff - creep is a good one, might like it.

Just now, TNucks1 said:

mmm, sure you've listened too them before lol, you listen too any herb mcgruff, destined to be album also herb mcgruff - creep is a good one, might like it.

I've actually not dug into Herb. I just know he was boys with Big L. Any favorites to start with?