The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game Time: Nucks/Wings

Twilight Sparkle

Will The Beast BROCK Boeser continue his domination? I loved that one sign from the last game where it was like brock put my butt in this seat xD

It's been a while since I've been looking forward to watching canucks hockey. This kid is like singlehandedly saving the team and I feel coach greens done a pretty good job at managing the bench in these first few games. Seems like the team's bought in to the system

38 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Will The Beast BROCK Boeser continue his domination? I loved that one sign from the last game where it was like brock put my butt in this seat xD

It's been a while since I've been looking forward to watching canucks hockey. This kid is like singlehandedly saving the team and I feel coach greens done a pretty good job at managing the bench in these first few games. Seems like the team's bought in to the system

I like the chemistry that Bo and Brock are developing... thats looking like a legit threat to be a top line. and they actually were against Crosby. Baer is decent but imagine that line with a LW version of Brock... that could be Dahlen. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I like the chemistry that Bo and Brock are developing... thats looking like a legit threat to be a top line. and they actually were against Crosby. Baer is decent but imagine that line with a LW version of Brock... that could be Dahlen. 

I think with Baer, he's on that line to get some confidence in his game. The rest of the players on the team are filling in their roles pretty well but baer's kinda that wild card if he gets some offense going, green might move him around because honesty he'd be a solid bottom 6 guy

Only thing that kinda worries me about brock is that pressure to perform here. He's been great so far but there's gonna be a lot of expectations from this guy

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I think with Baer, he's on that line to get some confidence in his game. The rest of the players on the team are filling in their roles pretty well but baer's kinda that wild card if he gets some offense going, green might move him around because honesty he'd be a solid bottom 6 guy

Only thing that kinda worries me about brock is that pressure to perform here. He's been great so far but there's gonna be a lot of expectations from this guy

I'm not too worried, he seems to have the chill prairie wave thing going and he knows he's got something good with that shot. 

Archived