The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

There was a previous one?

lol, yea. I can't wait to se everyones avatars on CDC.

Make a canucks avatar!

The last looked pretty much the same, it's just the layout of the menues that was different.

I prefered where they had stuff before.

They kind of screwed up the live arcade part, I prefered it before.

I have no idea how or why but I just got the Red Rings of Death. I had played it for maybe an hour and a half at 11:30 pm last night. Then I played it for an hour when I came home at 8:30. Now I just turned it on and the three lights are flashing.

I bought it from Futureshop on Oct 2/07 and I have the receipt. Anyone know if Futureshop/Microsoft covers the cost of repair? Thanks.

I have no idea how or why but I just got the Red Rings of Death. I had played it for maybe an hour and a half at 11:30 pm last night. Then I played it for an hour when I came home at 8:30. Now I just turned it on and the three lights are flashing.

I bought it from Futureshop on Oct 2/07 and I have the receipt. Anyone know if Futureshop/Microsoft covers the cost of repair? Thanks.

Call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX tell them you got the red rings of death, they will make a repair for u, and they will send you a free pre paid box to you, then you mail the xbox back to them

The automated system you are going to have to deal with is awful.

Keep saying "agent" to bypass all the BS and talk to a human.

Ya, you should at least have 1 year warranty. My warranty "ran out" 1 year ago, and I just said that I heard that Microsoft extended their warranty by a year because of defects and she gave me a 1 month live extension and a free repair! Also that freaking happened to me too! I didn'd play my xbox for like 3 weeks, turned it on played one night for like 20 mins, next night I got the RROD :angry: I have it perfectly ventilated and everything.

On a side note... how long will it take for my xbox to come back? I sent it out on the 11th, was received in Toronto on 19th... when should I get it back? I want it back to start playing NHL 09 when it comes out ASAP!

Archived