Gears of war

G.R.AW

NHL 07

Madden 07

Mlb 2k7

arcade unpluged:P

Halo 2

and enchanted arms

Potentially : NHL 08-do u think this will sell out at future shop in the first 6 hours because i can only buy after schoool:P

Madden 08

NBA 08

No, It wont. You would need 4 DVD's to fit MGS4 onto the 360 at reduced graphics/gameplay, it is using up the maximum space of a double layer blu-ray disc, its almost impossible.

I can argue all day and you wouldn't get the point, Kojima dosn't like doing multi-platform games, im not saying he will never do a game for the 360 or wii, just that MGS4 will NEVER be on the 360, he said it himself.

All the speculation was started off of nothing, there was no evidence to back it up at all.

If they wanted to make it on the 360(not gonna happen) and even be remotley as good as the PS3 version (if they make it on the 360, ehich they wont) the game case would literally have to look like this.

164840--1.jpg

this is where the size of the blu-ray discs are very helpful

They could probably do a 2 disc hd-dvd set of one on single layer (15gb) and one dual layer (30gb)

But it will be a hassle.

But for all of the 360 vs ps3 stuff.

I will lay it down for you in one post.

AT THE MOMENT, 360 holds a slight edge over the ps3 because of it's more advanced online support and a larger library of games.

IN THE FUTURE, ps3 has all of the tools to make 360 look like a gamecube. More power, more memory, more features= more possibilites

If developers can harness the power of the ps3, it will win the console war. It just has to much raw power and functions to be written off.

In the end I feel that the ps3 and the 360 will end up just as there older models did. End up being the exact same console with different games.

Thats my piece

Coming For 360

Metal Gear Solid 4 Coming to Xbox 360?

By: TeamXbox Staff - "TeamXbox"

Dec. 16th, 2006 8:08 pm

Usually we brush rumors aside, but this is one we would definitely like to see come to fruition! According to several other sites, such as NOOOZ, Konami is rumored to be considering bringing the long time Playstation exclusive Metal Gear series to the Xbox 360 with Metal Gear Solid 4.

Apparently, the rumors are abound that while the PS3 version of MGS4 will be released first, that some time there after, Konami will be releasing it on the Xbox 360 as well. The rumors take things even further, stating that the reason behind this decision is that the publisher feels it is necessary in order to recoup the costs in making the game and they just don't believe there are enough PS3 units on the market because of the Blu-ray diode failure situation.

Again, this is nothing more than a rumor at this point, but the rationale seems to make sense and we are keeping our fingers crossed that this one turns out to have some actual bearing.

Stay tuned as we keep our eyes and ears glued to any further information regarding Metal Gear Solid 4 and it's possible transition across platforms.

Venage look at the date of 360 one ;)

Anyway, Reviews of Two Worlds have been average. It has a User review average of 7.4 on IGN

PAL Gaming Network (PALGN) 6.5/10

Gaming Central 8.7 /10

ActionTrip 62 /100

those are the three I found so far. I kinda disappointed, I was hoping this game would be good. But after viewing the most recent trailers, the gameplay looked really unpolished

Venage look at the date of 360 one ;)

Anyway, Reviews of Two Worlds have been average. It has a User review average of 7.4 on IGN

PAL Gaming Network (PALGN) 6.5/10

Gaming Central 8.7 /10

ActionTrip 62 /100

those are the three I found so far. I kinda disappointed, I was hoping this game would be good. But after viewing the most recent trailers, the gameplay looked really unpolished

Archived