The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playstation 3 Thread

Comfortably_Numb

HEADS UP!

If you're looking at getting PROTOTYPE, I suggest you rent it first. It's a solid game but there are lots of issues. crapty graphics, the exploration being too easy among other things. If you take my warning, okay, but if not, that's your choice.

HEADS UP!

If you're looking at getting PROTOTYPE, I suggest you rent it first. It's a solid game but there are lots of issues. crapty graphics, the exploration being too easy among other things. If you take my warning, okay, but if not, that's your choice.

I've only listed the system that we tested on. And there is ONE Wii review and I'm going to put a few more up.

My friend has been too focused on exams since joining the team to do 360 reviews yet, but as soon as those are done he's doing a bunch.

lol, good one.

There are PS3 exclusives, but like I said, our 360 guys have been focused on exams so nothing's been done. We didn't get them on the team until a week or so ago, but believe me, we are trying to get out to 360 stuff. By the way, a lot of the older games that are reviewed, like Uncharted and Warhawk, are re-written versions of the short ones I posted on GameSpot before GWT.

And you do realize I posted it in the PS3 thread too, right?

There are PS3 exclusives, but like I said, our 360 guys have been focused on exams so nothing's been done. We didn't get them on the team until a week or so ago, but believe me, we are trying to get out to 360 stuff. By the way, a lot of the older games that are reviewed, like Uncharted and Warhawk, are re-written versions of the short ones I posted on GameSpot before GWT.

And you do realize I posted it in the PS3 thread too, right?

It doesn't say all gamers, it says real gamers. Like I said, after searching for months we finally got a couple 360 guys on the team, but exams are holding them back from writing reviews.

Archived