The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Gear - UK motoring show... now with Season 12 and SPOILER WARNING

This Devils Workday

• 1 year later...

Miss this thread. Brings a tear to my eye.

Anyways usually around this time of the year a new season usually comes out but I guess due to the Olympics and X-Factor there won't be season 19 for a long time.

At least that's what Clarkson says.

Top Gear UK Season 19 should have started in early 2013 but after Jeremy Clarkson, one of the three presenters, has officially announced on its Twitter account that the crew is already working on new episodes, we might see Season 19 sooner than expected. Jeremy Clarkson wrote on his Twitter account that he hopes that Top Gear will be back on TV this fall, but unfortunately that won’t happen because Sundays will be filled by “fat people singing”, which is Britain’s Got Talent and X-Factor in Clarkson’s language.

“I would like to come back on TV in fall, but then Sundays will be filled by fat people singing”, said Jeremy Clarkson on his official Twitter account.

• 6 months later...

Good news Top Gear fans!

Season 19 episode 1 started today!

The world's most popular British serial motoring program just debuted and we know you're anxious to talk about it so we've created an open thread for you to do just that. Of course, we're referring to Top Gear Season 19. While you now only have to wait a week to see it on BBC America, we understand a week is still too long to wait.

So go ahead, post your videos, your images, and your thoughts below. Here's what's inside the first episode:

• Jeremy tries to make a car smaller than the Peel P50. That's what the robotic Dr. Who-esque thing that we showed you a few weeks ago was all about.

• James takes the Bentley Continental GT Speed off road for a little bit of rally action.

• Richard is on the track with the Pagani Huayra. We're betting they all make fun of how it's pronounced and spelled.

• Damian Lewis will do the whole Kia C apostrophe D star in a reasonably priced car bit.

Not bad.

Archived