The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

ITS OVER ITS OVER FORRREST GRIFFIN IS THE NEWWWW LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

And btw even rampage said he got his donkey kicked.

Fanboys if you think rampage one you are delusional

ALSo i would like to add that

HARD LEG KICKS score JUST as WELL as Hard punches to the face.

ITS OVER ITS OVER FORRREST GRIFFIN IS THE NEWWWW LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

ya, 10 leg kicks compared to about 30 head shots.

He already knew the outcome before the card. why? because it was rigged. a JOKE.

i got to hear about how Forrest Griffin was left in a basket outside of Pei Mei's house and he taught him the exploding heart trick while his arm was broken for $250.

what a JOKE of a fight. FIXED. the great white hope wins. congrats. This is the LAST ufc i EVER watch. This is just as rigged as boxing.

Wow did you even watch the fight.

Rampage Fought ok but nowhere near aswell as forrest did.

stop being a fanboy

Talk about fanboy.

Kay, that's just retarded calling that fight a fix.

Forrest won, plain and simple. And two of the judges scored it EXACTLY how I did in my head while I was watching:

Round 1: Rampage 10-9

Round 2: Forrest 10-8

Round 3: Forrest 10-9

Round 4: Rampage 10-9

Round 5: Forrest 10-9

Total: Forrest wins 48-46.

Honestly, MegaNuck. Tell me how the hell Rampage won that fightother than the fact that you're a complete Rampage-homer.

Huuuuge win!! So proud of Forrest!

ya, 10 leg kicks compared to about 30 head shots.

He already knew the outcome before the card. why? because it was rigged. a JOKE.

i got to hear about how Forrest Griffin was left in a basket outside of Pei Mei's house and he taught him the exploding heart trick while his arm was broken for $250.

You really are pathetic man.. I'm glad you said you won't be watching UFC anymore because I will hold you to that next time i see you posting in a UFC thread.

Did Forrest get hurt at all the entire fight? Barely. Rampage's knee was about to buckle halfway through the second round, was nearly submitted, got straight up DOMINATED by Forrests ground and pound for an entire round.. What did Jackson do?? He knocked Forrest over once, got a few hard shots in(OMG Forrest was bleeding though!!!) that barely phased Griffin and was unable to do any damage when he finally did get the chance to do some ground n pound.. See the problem with scrubs like you is you aren't actually watching the fight, you're watching a white guy vs a black guy not a good fighter vs a better fighter.. It's your loss though.. you're the only one here crying like a female dog.

Kay, that's just retarded calling that fight a fix.

Forrest won, plain and simple. And two of the judges scored it EXACTLY how I did in my head while I was watching:

Round 1: Rampage 10-9

Round 2: Forrest 10-8

Round 3: Forrest 10-9

Round 4: Rampage 10-9

Round 5: Forrest 10-9

Total: Forrest wins 48-46.

Honestly, MegaNuck. Tell me how the hell Rampage won that fightother than the fact that you're a complete Rampage-homer.

Huuuuge win!! So proud of Forrest!

I thought round 3 and 5 were wins for Rampage, but really could have either way. I had a die hard UFC buddy of mine over for the fights, he usually calls the rounds very well, and he thought Rampage should have won that fight. And he's no Rampage fan either.

lol, we get it, you deepthroated him. I guess you know how hairy that "forest" is.

Keep enjoying these rigged fights. I wouldnt be surprised if in the next fight, Liddelll came in and confused the ref while Forest used the chair on Fedor.

Did you actually watch the fight? Rampage rocked Forrest big time in the first round, then got DOMINATED in the second.

The rest of the fight was more of a chess match, with Forrest having a better all around showing.

How in the name of God was that fixed?

I thought round 3 and 5 were wins for Rampage, but really could have either way. I had a die hard UFC buddy of mine over for the fights, he usually calls the rounds very well, and he thought Rampage should have won that fight. And he's no Rampage fan either.

I may have rounds 3 and 4 mixed up. I'm still so pumped from the fight so I'm not thinking right.

But dude, round 5 was Forrest. No question. He stalked him almost that whole last round landed waaaaaay more hits (leg and fists), and just seemed to want it more and it showed.

Gotta love Page though. What a humble guy. Still hilarious as hell even after defeat. I'd kill for a rematch!!

I may have rounds 3 and 4 mixed up. I'm still so pumped from the fight so I'm not thinking right.

But dude, round 5 was Forrest. No question. He stalked him almost that whole last round landed waaaaaay more hits (leg and fists), and just seemed to want it more and it showed.

Gotta love Page though. What a humble guy. Still hilarious as hell even after defeat. I'd kill for a rematch!!

A rematch is a must. That was one of the more entertaining fights of the year. And to end so close, they can't not have one.

A rematch is a must. That was one of the more entertaining fights of the year. And to end so close, they can't not have one.

Totally agreed.

I'm just so happy that he's on top now. Now we have to see who's next for him....

- Chuck?

- Wanderlei?

- Thiago Silva?

- Machida?

Regardless, I love the direction the UFC is going now with it's chapions. Four of the five are entertaining as hell, and will put on a great show no matter what. I leave out Nogeira here, cause I think the heavyweight division is terrible.

Man what a great fight tonight. That first round was a classic. Even my girlfriend got into the hype of this fight. I was rooting for Rampage but am a fan of both fighters. I thought Rampage had a shot at winning that fight because in many rounds (other then the 2nd) it looked like Rampage inflicted more damage, and that depends on who is judging. Forrest dominated the second but that does top out at 10 points. I did still think Forrest won the fight but only 60% sure at the most haha, but I thought it was going to be a split call, I was surprised at the point difference. All in all, great night, it was a hard fought win for Forrest, and he will be fun to watch.

Gotta love the Rampage homer being all quiet now after he got shut up.

This is basically the summary.

Guys this was a amazing win for Forrest he earned it. Those legs kicks still make me cringe like god damn his knee completely buckled.

Round 1 - Forrest 10-9

Round 2 - Forrest 10-8

Round 3 - Rampage 10-9

Round 4 - Forrest 10-9

Round 5 - Forrest 10-9

Maybe rampage got Round 4 but still it is questionable.

but oh i forgot lemme guess

THE BLOOD THE SLAM THE PUNCH!!

blood is only as good if you can follow it up and completely make him spill out. He was barely dripping especially compared to the fight before (Holy ???? why didn't he stop the fight damn)

For the big slam, yes it was a nice slam but he was caught in the triangle for a decent amount of time. Which means the points equaled out there big time. Control for Forrest and rampage with nice slam Even.

And for some of the clean punches. Yes griffin got clocked a few times thats tru but honestly. Those leg kicks HURT rampage big time and those were not just any leg kicks they made him nearly fall.

Rampage even admitted that he got his donkey kicked.

Anyways great fight cant wait for Lesner's return.

Edited by mrluongo

Totally agreed.

I'm just so happy that he's on top now. Now we have to see who's next for him....

- Chuck?

- Wanderlei?

- Thiago Silva?

- Machida?

Regardless, I love the direction the UFC is going now with it's chapions. Four of the five are entertaining as hell, and will put on a great show no matter what. I leave out Nogeira here, cause I think the heavyweight division is terrible.

BUT WE GOT BROCK!

lol, hey you have to admit at least seeing lesner in there is entertaining.

Gotta love the Rampage homer being all quiet now after he got shut up.

This is basically the summary.

Guys this was a amazing win for Forrest he earned it. Those legs kicks still make me cringe like god damn his knee completely buckled.

Round 1 - Forrest 10-9

Round 2 - Forrest 10-8

Round 3 - Rampage 10-9

Round 4 - Forrest 10-9

Round 5 - Forrest 10-9

Maybe rampage got Round 4 but still it is questionable.

but oh i forgot lemme guess

THE BLOOD THE SLAM THE PUNCH!!

blood is only as good if you can follow it up and completely make him spill out. He was barely dripping especially compared to the fight before (Holy ???? why didn't he stop the fight damn)

For the big slam, yes it was a nice slam but he was caught in the triangle for a decent amount of time. Which means the points equaled out there big time. Control for Forrest and rampage with nice slam Even.

And for some of the clean punches. Yes griffin got clocked a few times thats tru but honestly. Those leg kicks HURT rampage big time and those were not just any leg kicks they made him nearly fall.

Rampage even admitted that he got his donkey kicked.

Anyways great fight cant wait for Lesner's return.

actually, i never post in the UFC thread and i never will again. Regardless of what you guys think, it's a guranteed fix and you DRONES just love how they pump him up into this great machine.

You showed how stupid you are and what knowledge you have by giving the first round to Forrest. Get off your knees

You really are pathetic man.. I'm glad you said you won't be watching UFC anymore because I will hold you to that next time i see you posting in a UFC thread.

Did Forrest get hurt at all the entire fight? Barely. Rampage's knee was about to buckle halfway through the second round, was nearly submitted, got straight up DOMINATED by Forrests ground and pound for an entire round.. What did Jackson do?? He knocked Forrest over once, got a few hard shots in(OMG Forrest was bleeding though!!!) that barely phased Griffin and was unable to do any damage when he finally did get the chance to do some ground n pound.. See the problem with scrubs like you is you aren't actually watching the fight, you're watching a white guy vs a black guy not a good fighter vs a better fighter.. It's your loss though.. you're the only one here crying like a female dog.

That was ALL in one round MORON. Aside from the fact that anytime they exchanged punches forrest would run backwards.

He really looked unphased when he was losing his footing and when he fell backwards after an uppercut.

actually dumbass, i'm not even a Rampage fan. I just love all so many of you lemmings fall the tune of the UFC and their WWE pump of Forrest Griffin.

He did a great job of legs kicks, no doubt. The 2nd was his. and you could say that 3-5 were back and forth with Rampage giving the majority of the shots.

I've been watch UFC since UFC1, unlike you fanboys who jump on it cuz it's the new UFC.

i'm done.

Pride was REAL fighting, not his garbage.