The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Great card.

It would be hilarious if Roy Nelson beat JDS. He has surprised everyone thus far.

However, I seriously doubt he will get any further than Dos Santos' level of fighting. He hasn't really beaten any big names yet. Guys from TUF10, and Struve. He asked for better competition, and now Dana is giving him that. I hope he performs and doesn't get destroyed.

Anderson vs Chael, lol. Wasn't Spider supposed to be out of the UFC, but then Chael asked to fight him? What if Silva wins? Is he back in the UFC?

Dana White said that if Silva gave one more performance like he did in Abu DHabi that he would then be kicked out of the UFC.

And your prediction about Nelson could come true, remember a few cards back when that last minute overweight call up knocked out that Ivan Drago lookiong mofo in the 3rd?

Anything can happen in a fight

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Great card.

It would be hilarious if Roy Nelson beat JDS. He has surprised everyone thus far.

However, I seriously doubt he will get any further than Dos Santos' level of fighting. He hasn't really beaten any big names yet. Guys from TUF10, and Struve. He asked for better competition, and now Dana is giving him that. I hope he performs and doesn't get destroyed.

Anderson vs Chael, lol. Wasn't Spider supposed to be out of the UFC, but then Chael asked to fight him? What if Silva wins? Is he back in the UFC?

I agree, best card in awhile.

Don't be surprised at all if Roy wins that fight. If it goes to ground Roy is the favorite. This is a big step up for Dos Santos. Roy is BJJ Black Belt former IFL champ and is a better stand up fighter than credited. JDS needs to go out and knock Roy out early. The longer it goes the better chance for Roy to smother JDS with the Waffle Crucifix.

Silva, Hughes, Fitch and Nelson in the upset....and I have no idea in the Guida-Dos Anjos fight.

And if Roy wins it with the smothering ground and pound I hope there isn't all the haters coming out and saying that is all he does. They didn't see his last two fights which he won with two spectacular KO's.

I agree, best card in awhile.

Don't be surprised at all if Roy wins that fight. If it goes to ground Roy is the favorite. This is a big step up for Dos Santos. Roy is BJJ Black Belt former IFL champ and is a better stand up fighter than credited. JDS needs to go out and knock Roy out early. The longer it goes the better chance for Roy to smother JDS with the Waffle Crucifix.

Silva, Hughes, Fitch and Nelson in the upset....and I have no idea in the Guida-Dos Anjos fight.

And if Roy wins it with the smothering ground and pound I hope there isn't all the haters coming out and saying that is all he does. They didn't see his last two fights which he won with two spectacular KO's.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I think it's anyones fight on the ground, I mean JDS is a great jiu-jitsu artist however he hasn't had to prove it yet because his standup is that strong. And I agree with all your predictions except the Fitch-Alves fight. Well, I hope Alves wins but I can see Fitch winning :P