The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

My brother said they shut down the roads to SFU and telling people in their cars to park em and get back to campus.

Most of the people there are stuck because of no bus service and I just don't see it starting up anytime soon because the buses already have a hard time getting up the mountain without snow.

I remember in my days, about twice the b-line bus broke down because it was packed to the max and it just couldn't get up. Don't know about now.

Edited by Chuck Bartowski

^ A 20min drive home turned into an hour and a half today. It took me half an hour to get from the parking lots to the top of the hill (intersection of Gaglardi Way and University Drive). Sooo many stalled cars and one pretty bad accident. Buses aren't even running anymore. So a couple of my friends are stuck up there hahaha.

I'm &*^#ing pissed off. I have 2 essays due tomorrow. Will my teacher extend this. If there is NO snow tomrrow will they still cancel school?

she will of course extend it if school is closed

school being closed will depend on road conditions and whether buses can go up and down the hill safely.