The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Is anybody else running into these people who use tactical insertion to kill each other? I keep having two people on different teams run into corners of the map (usually were they think nobody goes) and then they just keep killing each other or one kills the other so many times till they either get the nuke or just to get free headshots.

I find it rather annoying but honestly its pretty funny when you keep spawn killing the enemy and his partner gets so pissed off because you took away his kills or his friend now needs to run and avoid being killed.

Is anybody else running into these people who use tactical insertion to kill each other? I keep having two people on different teams run into corners of the map (usually were they think nobody goes) and then they just keep killing each other or one kills the other so many times till they either get the nuke or just to get free headshots.

I find it rather annoying but honestly its pretty funny when you keep spawn killing the enemy and his partner gets so pissed off because you took away his kills or his friend now needs to run and avoid being killed.

I've seen that before, messaged the guy who was killing, pretended to be Sony and scared the crap out of him. He was spamming me with these super long appologies and how bad his life is etc. LOL

I've seen that before, messaged the guy who was killing, pretended to be Sony and scared the crap out of him. He was spamming me with these super long appologies and how bad his life is etc. LOL

hahahaha, what did you say to him?

hahahaha, what did you say to him?

"Subject: Sony Entertainment.

Hello there fellow Playstation user. I have been informed you have been abusing the terms and conditions of the game "Modern Warfare 2". I don't suspend people for no reason, so i join your game and the reports were unquestionably true. I caught you "exchanging" nukes with a friend, and i'm letting you off with a warning. If i catch you again, you will be suspended.

Sincerely, Sony."

"hahaha you pu**y, sony doesn't pay ppl to do that"

"Who said this was my job? I do this on my own time, because i want to my my very own system fair and teach cheaters like you a lesson. Your account has been temporarily suspended for 3 weeks."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M REALLY SORRY I CALLED YOU A PU**Y!!! i really need my ps3 cause my parents are always fighting and my brother does drugs and i really need my ps3 to get away from all that."

lol

You got a PS3?

Whats your PSN

I want to play with you because I want to hopefully hear a cool accent :D

You got a PS3?

Whats your PSN

I want to play with you because I want to hopefully hear a cool accent :D

LOL I would assume trying to understand him wouldnt be the easiest things to do. But Im with you, I really want to know what a Latvian accent sounds like, Im guessing its just like a Russian. Playing with non-native English speakers is always fun.

LOL I would assume trying to understand him wouldnt be the easiest things to do. But Im with you, I really want to know what a Latvian accent sounds like, Im guessing its just like a Russian. Playing with non-native English speakers is always fun.

You know, this may really be off topic, but i really like that way Homosexuals talk. I find it relaxing, and they're always so nice and understanding.

(Not calling you a homosexual Latvin.. Unless you are.. Then i guess i am.. But i'm assuming you're not... so.... i'm not calling you a homosexual.)

I'm indian, But I speak like like a black person... Not really understandable

"ye"

So I prestiged awhile back and now I'm level 24 first prestige before I got the nuke killstreak I would be going 30-5 or around that area in games and had 2 28 killstreaks but never had the nuke equipped and now I do and I'm doing awful :(

So I prestiged awhile back and now I'm level 24 first prestige before I got the nuke killstreak I would be going 30-5 or around that area in games and had 2 28 killstreaks but never had the nuke equipped and now I do and I'm doing awful :(

Don't actually "try" to get a nuke. Play like you normally do, if all you think about is trying to get a nuke, you won't get it. I always get mine at the most unexpected times. Trust me, if you don't try, you won't get nervous and you'll play like you normally do.

Don't actually "try" to get a nuke. Play like you normally do, if all you think about is trying to get a nuke, you won't get it. I always get mine at the most unexpected times. Trust me, if you don't try, you won't get nervous and you'll play like you normally do.

So I "tried" to get a nuke by camping and got my second Nuke of all time and first on prestige I really want that endgame title so I'm going to try to get that and that to the 1000 kills for the AC130 for that cool emblem

So I "tried" to get a nuke by camping and got my second Nuke of all time and first on prestige I really want that endgame title so I'm going to try to get that and that to the 1000 kills for the AC130 for that cool emblem

Well, i've got that End Game emblem by not trying. But ok, what ever works for you :)

If you complete all the Prestige challenges, you get an emblem of the Prestige 10 symbole. It's the same thing as the other one, but it's the MW2 Prestige 10 symbole.

Archived