The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Question: If I'm in Last Stand and I throw a flash or stun grenade and it detonates close enough for me to die, that takes away the kill from whoever fatally shot me, right?

Man, I'm rusty. I prestige'd before I could use the ACR so I'm not too used to it now.

I mostly play TDM but I like a lot of the other games too. Xbox Live is violetburning.

Question: If I'm in Last Stand and I throw a flash or stun grenade and it detonates close enough for me to die, that takes away the kill from whoever fatally shot me, right?

Man, I'm rusty. I prestige'd before I could use the ACR so I'm not too used to it now.

I mostly play TDM but I like a lot of the other games too. Xbox Live is violetburning.

No, I'm pretty sure they'll get the kill (can you even throw anything in Last Stand?). The only way they don't is if somebody else finishes you off. Just like when somebody shoots you and you fall down, and the damage from the fall kills you. The guy who shot you still gets the kill ("assisted suicide").

After playing a few matches, I notice that the ACR reloads fairly quickly even without Sleight of Hand anyways.

Yea you only need Sleight of Hand for LMG's like the RPD. Other than that it's pretty useless, unless you want to aim faster with other guns.

Props to this video, really helps.

this is exactly what I do on free for all. I use scar or ump with scavenger and I always rape. It's really the way to go if you play FFA. I get the odd message calling me a camper but I could give a poop. I have a lot of fun with it. Add heartbeat to this set up if you have bad audio problems and your almost guarenteed a win.

On S&D I always rush, never sit back. People need to change their game based upon game type. Too many people just run+gun, that's it.

this is exactly what I do on free for all. I use scar or ump with scavenger and I always rape. It's really the way to go if you play FFA. I get the odd message calling me a camper but I could give a poop. I have a lot of fun with it. Add heartbeat to this set up if you have bad audio problems and your almost guarenteed a win.

On S&D I always rush, never sit back. People need to change their game based upon game type. Too many people just run+gun, that's it.

I was doing the exact same thing he did in the video, like same map too. I was using TAR with silencer with all the perks he used and went 25-3. Pretty good imo.

Guest AriGold

I play ground war because its total chaos... I love it, I just went 52-10 in the game (domination).

everybody is running around like a chicken with there head cut off.

Here is a easy way to stack huge kills.

For kill streaks use

5. Predator Missle

7. Harrier Strike

11. Chopper gunner

Turn on Early kill streak and all you need to do it kill 4 people then get the predator missle. Then drop the pred on 2 people to get the harrier, drop the harrier and let it do the rest until you get the chopper.

I get the chopper gunner 1 in every 3 games i play now with these settings... !!

I DID IT EVERYONE!!!

1000 kills with the AC-130!!! WOOOO!!!

I'm so happy I finally got that cool spinning emblem!!!

haha nice I did that a while ago. It's been my emblem until I get my 10 nukes on this prestige. I had freaking 8 and I prestige thinking it would stay...Currectly I'm on my second 8th...16 total.

I play ground war because its total chaos... I love it, I just went 52-10 in the game (domination).

everybody is running around like a chicken with there head cut off.

Here is a easy way to stack huge kills.

For kill streaks use

5. Predator Missle

7. Harrier Strike

11. Chopper gunner

Turn on Early kill streak and all you need to do it kill 4 people then get the predator missle. Then drop the pred on 2 people to get the harrier, drop the harrier and let it do the rest until you get the chopper.

I get the chopper gunner 1 in every 3 games i play now with these settings... !!

-_- This is not news. lol

Archived