Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Haha, how old did you think I was

Ahh lol

I watched one episode of that

If I ever watch TV its usually Two and a Half Men.. or Wayan Brothers

I don't know, someone my age, mid 20s. It's true though, once you hit 20, it IS downhill. Don't listen to those who follow up with JK. You're a man, you can handle it. (you are a guy, right? I mean, at this point, I can't know for sure).

I don't know, someone my age, mid 20s. It's true though, once you hit 20, it IS downhill. Don't listen to those who follow up with JK. You're a man, you can handle it. (you are a guy, right? I mean, at this point, I can't know for sure).

Why did you have to go and ruin it for him?

Haha dam.. We gotta couple grandparents here :P And yea I'm a guy don't worry, I have a pic up in the Ur Face thread somewhere...

Nah, I think 24-25 is the best. Young enough to party, old enough to know better. You can fit in with pretty much any age group, be the cool older friend, or the mature-for-his-age youngster in the group. It's the best man.

Still, I wish I was turning 19 :(

To be young again. *sigh*

:lol:

OMG! Stop it! We are sounding too old now.