The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Because he's a man now, he needs to know the truth. It's like telling him about Santa not being real, he can't forever live in ignorance. Think of his development, put your motherly instincts on hold for a moment.

Sorry, just practicing my speech for when my kid's that old.

I remember how my teacher told us Santa wasn't real. :(

Ruined Christmas for me.

Haha, you're what, 25 right?

I know how you feel though, sometimes it's scary how fast years fly by after 20. :(

And Tib, I was just bugging man, I know you're a guy.

Yup.

It's like time goes super fast once 20 hits. Next thing you know you'll have a self-imposed 7pm bedtime. :(

You ever think about starting a family? I've been thinking about it for a while, I have so many friends engaged and married already, it's depressing. Granted, majority of my friends are older, but still.. it sucks.

No. Actually don't want to get married, have kids and all that.

Yah... A lot of my friends are engaged/married. It's kinda weird because it seems like only yesterday when we graduated.

No. Actually don't want to get married, have kids and all that.

Yah... A lot of my friends are engaged/married. It's kinda weird because it seems like only yesterday when we graduated.

I don't mean now, I'm talking in a few years. I don't know, for me I guess, I want to have a kid by 30... it would feel wrong to have it any later. Then again, being young and unattached has its benefits. Hell, a friend of mine had a kid at 17, never got his life together until recently.

Damn all this talk of oldness, I don't know how I got into talking about family and sh!t. I'm 24, screw that.

I don't mean now, I'm talking in a few years. I don't know, for me I guess, I want to have a kid by 30... it would feel wrong to have it any later. Then again, being young and unattached has its benefits. Hell, a friend of mine had a kid at 17, never got his life together until recently.

Damn all this talk of oldness, I don't know how I got into talking about family and sh!t. I'm 24, screw that.

I don't see myself getting married or having kids. Never been one to imagine my wedding day and all that. :lol:

It's all these kids' fault: making us feel old. :P

:lol:

You ever think about starting a family? I've been thinking about it for a while, I have so many friends engaged and married already, it's depressing. Granted, majority of my friends are older, but still.. it sucks.

Most of mine are younger and all of my good friends will be hitched come April and I'm only 26 - and things don't appear to be changing on that front for me either.