The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Puh lease

"hot ginger guy" (not my words) (And i fracking hate the word ginger but i digress) PLUS a stunning brown girl not hot but stunning (and yes there are lots of them out there)

Its gonna happen

My lord

I will enter the sacred gates of the finest brown girls ever to live... I accept that this is my purpose in life.

Take my advice, find out if any of her male relatives would have a problem with that. If they do, get out of dodge...

Puh lease

"hot ginger guy" (not my words) (And i fracking hate the word ginger but i digress) PLUS a stunning brown girl not hot but stunning (and yes there are lots of them out there)

Its gonna happen

My lord

I will enter the sacred gates of the finest brown girls ever to live... I accept that this is my purpose in life.

Were you the "hot ginger guy?"

Why do white guys like asian women so much? What do white girls lack that we (asians) have?

And I'm guessing asian includes brown?

Nah the browns arnt classified as Asian.

White guys like asians in general because there small and hot i guess. Mostly just general hotness.

Take my advice, find out if any of her male relatives would have a problem with that. If they do, get out of dodge...

Yeah man i know... It can be a sensitive issue...

But really as a white dude im not sure it could be possible to be more "down with the brown" My best friend is a brown guy and most of my friends in general seem to be brown

Ive thought about learning punjabi on more then one occasion to... It would certanly be useful in dealing with the family etc.. The grandparents it seems like are the ones that have a issue with it ive found, the people who were born here or have been here for 30 years really dont seem to care. But every family is differnt of course