The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I have a question... What's the point of adult sites having the ENTER if you are 18 or older and a EXIT if you are not. Which kid under 18 has actually clicked EXIT? Any of you when you were 17 or younger ever click exit? Anyone at that age now that clicks EXIT? I kind of see the point buuut seriously its like a tease you have to press enter got to know what's inside. It's like a big red button and above the red button it says DO NOT PRESS... How many people would press it? I know I would! :lol:

I have a question... What's the point of adult sites having the ENTER if you are 18 or older and a EXIT if you are not. Which kid under 18 has actually clicked EXIT? Any of you when you were 17 or younger ever click exit? Anyone at that age now that clicks EXIT? I kind of see the point buuut seriously its like a tease you have to press enter got to know what's inside. It's like a big red button and above the red button it says DO NOT PRESS... How many people would press it? I know I would! :lol:

It's probably just a way to avoid being blamed for letting some stupid kid go on the site. If anyone gets mad at the site's owners, they can immediately just say, "Hey, it said click only if you're over 18. It's not like we didn't warn you. Your kid is just a moron."

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure there's some law that forces adult sites to have a warning/exit page so kiddies don't go "Omfg what's this? *click*"

EDIT: Aww...Bucky beat me to it!

Edited by Victorious Secret

Reported.