The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Can't we just discuss random crap without flinging $hit at each other?

Indeed and it kills me to have to agree with ^^

A whole lot of posts have been deleted and I'm sure you are all aware why so I will not be sending you all PMs explaining the details. Seriously, a gang flame?? What are you people, 12? Enough already or this thread will require a timeout.

Macs are great but I'm a Windows fanboy. There is one thing I've heard a lot about called FinalCut Pro

Egatti, if you get a Mac, you should try FinalCut. I heard it's a lot better than Vegas.

lol Mam I love how you just go on discussing this while everyone else screaming at each other.

Anyways I use Windows 7 mostly because I got a legit free copy. I dual boot it with Ubuntu. The customizable nature of Linux is awesome. I look forward to seeing Chrome OS come out.

lol Mam I love how you just go on discussing this while everyone else screaming at each other.

Anyways I use Windows 7 mostly because I got a legit free copy. I dual boot it with Ubuntu. The customizable nature of Linux is awesome. I look forward to seeing Chrome OS come out.

Speaking of Linux...

Is it worth putting on a PC?

Indeed and it kills me to have to agree with ^^

A whole lot of posts have been deleted and I'm sure you are all aware why so I will not be sending you all PMs explaining the details. Seriously, a gang flame?? What are you people, 12? Enough already or this thread will require a timeout.

Bench minor?

Too many men?

Don't delete :lol:

• Upvote 1