The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

hahaha why didn't you post first? :P

I'm doing alright. How are you today?

i never posted first cause i hate being the first to a party. and it seems everytime im on im the one who bumps the thread up. its late night 1 hour earlier here in alberta

and i am great today

Yeah i know... even to a girl.. it just looks a bit too red to me.

and Hey! I got my roof replaced today. The big a$$ SuperSave garbage disposal bin is still sitting on my driveway right now :mad:.

Did you end up using the same people your neighbour did?

EDIT: PS - Better than a SuperSave Port-a-Potty though, right?

Edited by NorthernCanuckFan

i never posted first cause i hate being the first to a party. and it seems everytime im on im the one who bumps the thread up. its late night 1 hour earlier here in alberta

and i am great today

You're fashionably late.

Glad I got the invite. I was scared about what y'all were gonna make me do.

You're safe in here. haha

Yeah i know... even to a girl.. it just looks a bit too red to me.

and Hey! I got my roof replaced today. The big a$ SuperSave garbage disposal bin is still sitting on my driveway right now :mad:.

Not too mention too many Hello Kittys. :sick:

Awesome. Which company did you end up going with? I hope they come back for it. LOL

Did you end up using the same people your neighbour did?

EDIT: PS - Better than a SuperSave Port-a-Potty though, right?

Yup. The area of my roof was a tad smaller than my neighbors' and along with some bargaining, it ended up being 5200 instead of what i said (6700 i think)?

LOL... they had to borrow our washroom so many times... i actually wished they bought one of those :lol:

Edited by LuongoisGod14

so i went water skiing today, and the water was filled with green algae crap. i never noticed it until i was up out of the water. and then i tried desperately not to fall. eventually i did and i swallowed a good mouthful of the crap. now my throats itchy. i was covered in the crap when i got back into the boat

all in all, not the best water skiing trip ive been on

You're fashionably late.

You're safe in here. haha

Not too mention too many Hello Kittys. :sick:

Awesome. Which company did you end up going with? I hope they come back for it. LOL

Uhm, its a very small private company in which people probably won't know unless its through friends or customers' homes that have been done by them before. But they did an excellent job though. I can give you their phone number if you want to get yours replaced too!! :P

And yeah, they better come back... since they still have to do the clean up and wash out my roof gutters.. Plus, we haven't gave them the money yet!! :lol:

so i went water skiing today, and the water was filled with green algae crap. i never noticed it until i was up out of the water. and then i tried desperately not to fall. eventually i did and i swallowed a good mouthful of the crap. now my throats itchy. i was covered in the crap when i got back into the boat

all in all, not the best water skiing trip ive been on

Is that not standard fare for Calgary's "lakes"?