The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I'm using remote desktop right now because I needed to access some files on my work PC. It keeps booting me off and going slower than a 97 year old's bowel movement when she hasn't had her prune juice.

Seriously, I'm about ready to throw this stupid computer across the room.

That function was so bad when I had the lite-speed package from Shaw.

Comon... It gets annoying if you play it over and over but other than that, it's not a bad song.

Yeah i know that... i personally don't hate it at all, loved it when it first came out lol and had it on my ipod. But as you said... almost 8 hours a day... 5 days a week... :frantic:

I find "its TOO late to apologize....its TOO late...!!" to be much more annoying to be honest.

Whatever, a little under a month, i'll be back to school so i think i can get through it.

Yeah i know that... i personally don't hate it at all, loved it when it first came out lol and had it on my ipod. But as you said... almost 8 hours a day... 5 days a week... :frantic:

I find "its TOO late to apologize....its TOO late...!!" to be much more annoying to be honest.

Whatever, a little under a month, i'll be back to school so i think i can get through it.

Just two songs? That's it? Damn. I'd probably lose it too.

That function was so bad when I had the lite-speed package from Shaw.

Apparently the insanely criminal priced "Extreme Speed" package isn't much of an improvement.

It's alright though, I don't mind. Why wouldn't I want to give them over $130 a month for the right to use up my less than valuable time on their bandwidth and their cable package that seems destined to not carry a key sports channel in this market? Seriously, I can't think of anything more awesome than this kind of anal intrusion.

Apparently the insanely criminal priced "Extreme Speed" package isn't much of an improvement.

It's alright though, I don't mind. Why wouldn't I want to give them over $130 a month for the right to use up my less than valuable time on their bandwidth and their cable package that seems destined to not carry a key sports channel in this market? Seriously, I can't think of anything more awesome than this kind of anal intrusion.

That intrusion will only get more uncomfortable as European countries begin making broadband access a right.

We are so far behind in terms of communications. It makes me quite angry sometimes when I'm downloading material at horrid speeds, which is pretty much always.

Whats the one with the whole music video being a bunch of clips of her in her everyday life/friends/adventures?

I really like both the song and the video for that.

I'm Only Me When With You - a compilation of clips with friends etc.

The Best Day - Great song with clips from her childhood, but she had to remove it because of the pedo's.