The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

A sort of Halloween theme?

Anyway, does anyone know if it is safe buying tickets from Craigslist? I am not sure I want to risk it for the lower price.

Yo... It should be fine just be careful... I got 3tix to a flames game last season. We met up at broadway, the guy seemed decent and he was a season ticket holder and couldn't make the game or something... Tix were legit, got them off craigslist, and nucks won the game ;)

but yeah, make sure ask for a phone number.

Yo... It should be fine just be careful... I got 3tix to a flames game last season. We met up at broadway, the guy seemed decent and he was a season ticket holder and couldn't make the game or something... Tix were legit, got them off craigslist, and nucks won the game ;)

but yeah, make sure ask for a phone number.

Thanks for the advice

I see this post and I am tempted to grab some of the cheaper tickets.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/tix/1967001208.html

Thanks for the advice

I see this post and I am tempted to grab some of the cheaper tickets.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/tix/1967001208.html

Looks okay... Don't be afraid to call the guy a couple of times.

Best deals are when you find tix through friends or mutual friends... I got tix to the oilers game last season, penthouse suites, for $65! It was sick.... We won the game too, and rypen made stortini his batch as usual :D man that was awesome

anyway, I digressed lol, goodluck and keep us posted! (and remener to take me with you when you get the pair eh haha)

(I have a perfect regular season record)

Looks okay... Don't be afraid to call the guy a couple of times.

Best deals are when you find tix through friends or mutual friends... I got tix to the oilers game last season, penthouse suites, for $65! It was sick.... We won the game too, and rypen made stortini his batch as usual :D man that was awesome

anyway, I digressed lol, goodluck and keep us posted! (and remener to take me with you when you get the pair eh haha)

(I have a perfect regular season record)

Nice, the penthouse sounds awesome. I have never experienced it in the lower bowl or in any specialty section. The upper bowl is still a lot of fun though. The tickets are sold in pairs, if I can't find a friend to come with me, I might ask someone on CDC.