The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Ouch, guys

Anyways, I'm moving back to graveyard shifts at work next week and very much need helping in researching what exactly there is to do downtown after midnight.

I mean, things that are fun. Gyms, batting cages, arcades, rippers, etc.

Both fine ideas but I need broader examples

Just got back from Paranormal Activity 2, didn't care for it.

Hadn't seen the first one and from what I was told afterwards, that was a big deal.

Demons always seem to pick chicks as their hosts, makes sense since they're already bat-**** crazy to start with.

Demons always seem to pick chicks as their hosts, makes sense since they're already bat-**** crazy to start with.

Ah, I see someone fixed that curse word for you, within minutes no less.

I spent the first half of the movie considering the chests of the aunt and the daughter.

After that there was just a bunch of darkness and loud noises.

Semi-spoiler - The only thing that upset me in the movie was what happened to the dog. That kind of stuff doesn't fly with me.

I am, studying for sociology midterm lol. Any cool stuff that goes on for that holiday? Or just a no work, no school day in general?

Didn't think anyone was still out there, so I let my li'l sister (she's 4) play on my computer. :lol:

Do you actually remember any of the stuff you're studying now tomorrow? I don't think I could be learning around that time.

To be honest, I don't really care about Austria as much as I do about Canada, hence Canada Day has more of a meaning to me, but I would say that Canada Day celebrations are bigger than those for the Austrian national holiday (which doesn't even have a name, it's just called "Nationalfeiertag", meaning "national holiday").

I would also say that Canada Day is more family oriented than the Austrian national holiday... basically there's a military parade in the city centre, although I've gotta add that you can visit all federal buildings (the parliament, all governmental departments and national museums) free of charge and normally the police, firefighters and EMS are also present in the city centre, giving inside looks to their vehicles etc. (e.g. the Red Cross is testing Segways today, which are supposed to be used at crowded events where they would be more ideal than ambulances or, on the other hand, walking).