The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Anyone have any experience with Itunes applications and putting them on your itouch. I'm confused as f*ck right now, just got this gadget and I'm trying to figure sh*t out.

I downloaded like 10 or so free apps from the itunes store and now they show up on my itunes page on my PC but I have no way of transferring them to the ipod. I can't drag and drop them or anything, anyone know what to do? Thanks.

Yay, something to do.

Ok this is what you do.

Plug in your ipod to your computer or laptop. Open itunes. Wait until your ipod is connected. Click your ipod then click the "Applications" tab and sync the ipod.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys
Ya, I meant the tab on itunes.

There's a box you can check called "sync applications"

When you check that, check the apps you want to transfer. Then hit "transfer"

K, I'm at the applications page on itunes and there is all my icons of downloaded applications that I intend on transferring. But I see no sign of the box "sync applications" anywhere.

Thanks TDW and Arctic, the problem was that it had this advertisement on the right that would be for mobile mini or some sh*t so I never had the choice to sync, but all I had to do was click "Not Now" to go on to the synchronize screen. Wasted a good 3 hours there, lol.

Thanks TDW and Arctic, the problem was that it had this advertisement on the right that would be for mobile mini or some sh*t so I never had the choice to sync, but all I had to do was click "Not Now" to go on to the synchronize screen. Wasted a good 3 hours there, lol.

Great Success!

I'm 4 for 4 on CDC computer/tech problems. I will now put an official help thingy on my sig. ;)

Edited by Arctic Monkeys
:) What kind of job do you have that you can sit there and post this frequently?

I work for the city. I sit in an office all alone with 5 huge LCD monitors overviewing important city property. If I see anything happening, I dispatch the Police.

I also receive calls and I have to direct the calls to the right department.

For example, I just got a call of a car going up and down a street blasting music. So I dispatched a police officer nearby to go check it out.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys