The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Yeah man i know... It can be a sensitive issue...

But really as a white dude im not sure it could be possible to be more "down with the brown" My best friend is a brown guy and most of my friends in general seem to be brown

Ive thought about learning punjabi on more then one occasion to... It would certanly be useful in dealing with the family etc.. The grandparents it seems like are the ones that have a issue with it ive found, the people who were born here or have been here for 30 years really dont seem to care. But every family is differnt of course

LOL

trust me, it's not only the grandparents.

my cousin got married to a white girl and everyone was up his a$s about it.

don't ask my why race matters so much, i don't know either.

LOL

My parents insist (and still do) that I marry a nice "stay at home" Chinese girl. ;)

Personally, I couldn't care less about race. :)

Edited by Victorious Secret
LOL

Yeah i know...

White+Brown couples look soooo good together to. Its a shame its kinda taboo to date outside your race. Some of my realatives i know for a fact would be lets say.... un easy if i was to marry a brown girl

Im confident though i could make it work if i ever got that far. If i had to learn the language to get "in" with the older members of the family so be it.

Yeah i know...

White+Brown couples look soooo good together to. Its a shame its kinda taboo to date outside your race. Some of my realatives i know for a fact would be lets say.... un easy if i was to marry a brown girl

Im confident though i could make it work if i ever got that far. If i had to learn the language to get "in" with the older members of the family so be it.

that's good!

i hope marrying a brown girl works out for you, you seem like a nice guy :)

DAMN RIGHTS!!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yay boys