The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

One time when I took a nap, I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 9 then I looked outside and saw that it was still bright out, so I was like "frack! I'm late for school!!!!" So I rushed out of my room and took a shower and then realized that it was only 9PM and not 9AM. Stupid Daylight Savings. <_<

One time I passed out drunk and woke up, clock said 930 and it was bright out so I thought I wwas late for baseball, I came running down the stairs in a baseball uniform looking for food while my friends were still standing around drinking, it was only 930pm

One time when I took a nap, I woke up and looked at the clock and it said 9 then I looked outside and saw that it was still bright out, so I was like "frack! I'm late for school!!!!" So I rushed out of my room and took a shower and then realized that it was only 9PM and not 9AM. Stupid Daylight Savings. <_<

That happens to me, but at 7 o'clock. It's dark in the mornings in the winter and I'd come home from school and take a nap, and then wake up and the clock says 7 and I think its the next morning.

Very frightening experience :huh:

:mellow::unsure::huh::blink: .... OOOHHH!!!! :lol::lol: That must've sucked! I would've smashed something....

I have a stack of cash next to me, over 1 centimeter thick.

Each bill is worth 10,000 for a total of 890,000.

But the currency is the South Korean won (KRW), so that huge stack is only worth about $800 CAD. Oh well. At least I feel rich...

Edited by BuckyHermit