The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Uhm, its a very small private company in which people probably won't know unless its through friends or customers' homes that have been done by them before. But they did an excellent job though. I can give you their phone number if you want to get yours replaced too!! :P

And yeah, they better come back... since they still have to do the clean up and wash out my roof gutters.. Plus, we haven't gave them the money yet!! :lol:

Thanks but I hope my roof doesn't need to be replaced for a long time (it's only 2 years old). :lol:

actually i am closer to edmonton than calgary. and that was the first time i ever saw it like that. i dont know what it was. but it wasn't pleasant

Well let's be honest. There really aren't a lot of lakes worth visiting in that province of yours, are there?

I would NOT have gone, if it were me. Green slime is fairly far down on my "to consume" list.

you would think

but i forgot to tell you you cant leave for over a week. and there is not a store within 140 km's. or cable. or radio. or a dvd player

Sounds like the kind of work where I used to live (the town that inspired my name.) People would be gone for a few weeks at a time with no access to anything. Then they'd turn bat**** insane. Go figure.

Well let's be honest. There really aren't a lot of lakes worth visiting in that province of yours, are there?

I would NOT have gone, if it were me. Green slime is fairly far down on my "to consume" list.

first things first

i am a british columbian, this is not my province

and there are lots of nice lakes here. if your into fishing. water skiing not so much

and, if you ever come across green slime, you're right, don't eat it.

I think I will just go and work my job tomorrow.

can i still have the part about all the coffee i can drink. theres no coffee maker up there, and i need to drink instant stuff just to feed my addiction

in hingsight i should have gone and bought a cheap coffee machine to take up with me. too late now

Sounds like the kind of work where I used to live (the town that inspired my name.) People would be gone for a few weeks at a time with no access to anything. Then they'd turn bat**** insane. Go figure.

That's gonna be me at the end of August. Im doing a field school thing at Williams Lake for an entire week. When the head instructor sent an email with

There is no telephone, no internet and no cell phone coverage at camp. We have a radio-telephone in case of emergencies. There is a store with a pay phone about 30 minutes drive from camp, and cell phone coverage in the vicinity of this store.

I almost cried... i really don't think i can do that... :(

Nope.

Haha that's not very nice...